10 June 2014

SHOW US YOUR SPACE: LEIGH CAMPBELL, BEAUTY DIRECTOR AT COSMOPOLITAN MAG

I love a good house perve tour as much as the next person, so imagine the somersaults my eyeballs did when they clapped eyes on THIS one (courtesy of the FAB Citizens of the World site) - Cosmopolitan Magazine's Beauty Director Leigh Campbell and her divine Sydney apartment. And the icing on the cake? A Vintage Table Tonic Moroccan Wedding Blanket. Sigh...

(above) Her Table Tonic Vintage Moroccan Wedding Blanket

Leigh says: “I love my bed so much; it’s my favourite place in the world. I always wanted a high bed, so I have actually put a mattress and base on top of the slats. It’s the interior equivalent or driving a Range Rover.

I much prefer to read in bed than watch TV, so I spend a lot of time in there. Quality bedding is a non-negotiable; you’ve got to fork out good money for that stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop