04 June 2014

New Arrivals at Table Tonic

(above) I think Jen Bishop summed it up beautifully when she said: "Being a self confessed neat freak, I have more than a passing interest in cleaning products. I like them to smell divine and not be full of chemical nasties, as well as be effective. I also want them to look good if I leave them out, however ridiculous and shallow that may seem! I don’t ask much, do I?" Oh, I hear you Jen! She was referring to a fab new range of cleaning products - Bondi Wash. I'm so proud to add a kickass local business to our (ever expanding product range), especially when it smells, looks and feels this good. Click to shop Bondi Wash.

(above) These divine organic wool floor cushions ($280) from Mexico are available in Off White for pre-order (arriving next week). Also available in Stone.

(above) Beautiful Merino Woool Blankets from Mexico ($130) are available in Cream for pre-order (arriving next week). They measure 2m x 1m and great as a wrap as well.

(above) Beautiful Nutscene Jute Twine from England has landed in Black and Natural. Choose from Medium, 80m  ($8) and Large, 130m ($12).

(above) Gratuitous Table Tonic Avalon shot.

(above) On Saturday I said a sad goodbye to Table Tonic Avalon shop legend Ruth, who has landed a gig in Advertising. How amazing are the flowers (from Wild Lotus in Newport)!

(above) Anklets! Back in stock in Black, White and Double Strand White.

(above) Our Jute Baskets in Natural are finally back in stock! Small ($25), Medium ($30), Large ($35).

(above) Ooooooh. How cool are THESE things?! The Snake Wardrobe ($149) from Germany. Architect designed and beautifully crafted, in small production runs, from 40 Beech spheres.

(above) Jute Shoppers ($39) are back in stock in Black Diamond and Black Herringbone (but going fast!). And the Alexandra Zumbo Tassel Necklace ($139) is available for pre-order.

(above) That's me, telling it like it is in the new (July) issue of Marie Claire. Instagram isn't always what it seems! PS Come follow @tabletonic on Instagram.

1 comment:

  1. Do not make the error of blaming your self for any imagined failings.
    This can manifest as theatre and movie function, writing fiction,
    poetry or painting. It is called the Root, simply because it will display the root of your issues.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post ... psychic source review


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop