17 December 2013

DISCOUNT ALERT! "Pants suck. Get a Onesie."

Somebody say "easiest outfit ever"? Welcome to the Kigu.me onesie (I believe we have Miley Cyrus to thank for this one). Kigu.me has just launched it's range of (errm, ADORABLE!) kids onesies, made from top quality materials and the only animal onesie to achieve the safest Australian fire testing classification. Click to view the range.

Kigu.me have sizing for kids between 2 and 9, and if you’re feeling like something adventurous for your family photo this year (hehe), check out their adults sizing. #youknowyouwantto

Oh and TT readers guess what? Enter code 'TABLETONIC' at checkout to get $10 off your next order from Kigu.me!
Happy Silly Season! And yes, you'll be seeing me in mine soon. Hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop