01 November 2013

Yes! Dermalogica want to give you an Ipad Mini!

To celebrate the launch of their revamped Clear Start teen range, Dermalogica have an awesome competition running on Instagram right now and I thought some of you might be interested! ‘When I was a teen my top priority was…’ Share a photo via Instagram of what you’d love to bring back from your  teen years for the chance to win an iPad Mini and a Dermalogica Clear Start prize pack valued at $500!

To enter, you must tag @DermalogicaAus and #ClearStart in your post. Hurry kids! The competition closes (next) Friday 8th November. #GOODLUCK

(above) On another note (but still on the iPad thing), our new Table Tonic "Mirrors + Bells" Clutches make a stellar iPad case! PS Follow me on Instagram ---> @tabletonic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop