22 August 2013

Sweet new website alert! { iquitsugar.com }

Have you visited iquitsugar.com yet? Did you even know it had launched? Well, it has. And it's incredible. To think that something this great is free? Just makes my heart sing. So much information, beautifully presented, easy to navigate... the list goes on. Check it out here. And PS Sarah Wilson you are on FIRE. PPS Find a little snippet of my day over on the IQS website!

And if you've always thought about doing the 8 week I Quit Sugar program (it's only hard for the first week or two I promise!), the first ever online program kicks off on August 26th - that's next Monday! Click here for deets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop