09 August 2013

EBAY ALERT! Shop my (pre-loved) wardrobe!

To say I am well overdue for a wardrobe shake up would be the understatement of all understatements. I like to shop. I like to wear. I like to forget about the things in the bottom of the pile. I like to change my mind about how loose/tight I want things. As women, our bodies change every hour of the day. Heck, sometimes they don't change at all but they feel like they do. Oy.


ANYWAY. All I'm saying is may my "trash" be your treasure. Bassike Lo Slungs, Sass and Bide Leopard Skinnies, Winston Wolfe leather track pants, polka dot Paige Denim.... It's all on eBay as of RIGHT NOW! Click HERE to shop the shizzles out of my pre-loved wardrobe!


1 comment:

  1. Australian Swingers Contacts
    Australian Swingers Contacts is the number 1 swinging resource for Australian Swingers in Australia! Here you can meet, chat, find friends and like minded couples or singles for partner/wife swapping fun. We have been growing fast in the Cities, why not have a look at some of the latest members in these cities Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Townsville, Cairns, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Newcastle, Wollongong, Sunshine Coast, Hobart Geelong.
    Join Now Here:>> http://australianswingerscontacts.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop