14 June 2013

Table Tonic in the Press! Australian Women's Weekly

A huge thank you to Stylist Hande Renshaw for featuring a Table Tonic Multicolour Madagascan Bowl ($39) in her "Get the Look" page in the new issue of The Australian Women's Weekly!
These guys are gorgeous with a bunch of lemons or limes in them, or line one with a serviette and throw some bread rolls in to pretty up the dining table (or an outdoor lunch!).
But I know you want to hear a few more uses. So here goes: For holding your makeup/beauty products in the bathroom, keys/wallet/phone by the front door, tv remotes, little-person things in a nursery (newborn socks/lotions)... ANYTHING would get an instant makeover in this vibrant vessel of multicolour magnificent-ness! You know you want one. I do. Click to buy.


  1. Regular use is impoгtant; give your skin tіme to aԁjust to a neω natural toneг and balance
    itѕelf. Although not аll acne leadѕ
    to аcnе marks, seѵеrе aсne or cystic acne can lеad to scarring.
    The most commоn thing that people do to achiеve this іs waѕhing thеir faсe ωіth ωater and ѕoap
    every day.

    my page ... diy facial masks

  2. For newest information you have to pay a visit internet and on the web
    I found this website as a best website for hottest

    Also visit my web site ... raspberry ketones

  3. Outstanding quest there. What happened after? Take care!

    Feel free to surf to my blog; basal metabolic rate calculator

  4. Good day I am so thrilled I found your blog, I really found you by mistake,
    while I was researching on Yahoo for something else, Nonetheless I am here now
    and would just like to say thank you for a tremendous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the
    theme/design), I don't have time to read through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.

    My weblog - bmi index chart

  5. I enjoy Martin's stuff and that i think IF/LeanGains is quite damn interesting.

    Feel free to surf to my web blog :: Precision Nutrition Lean Eating

  6. This is a topic which is close to my heart... Take care! Exactly where are your contact details though?

    my web-site: best registry cleaner for windows 7

  7. Just wish to say your article is as amazing. The clarity on your post
    is just excellent and i can suppose you are a professional
    in this subject. Fine along with your permission allow me to clutch your feed to stay updated with coming near near post.
    Thanks 1,000,000 and please continue the enjoyable work.

    Here is my homepage - how to lose weight fast for women

  8. If you would like to get much from this post then
    you have to apply such strategies to your won webpage.

    Feel free to visit my webpage ... Michael Kors

  9. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog
    and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed surfing around
    your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

    Here is my web site Kevin Durant Shoes

  10. When I initially commented I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new
    comments are added- checkbox and now whenever a comment is added I get 4 emails with the same comment.

    Perhaps there is an easy method you can remove me from that service?
    Appreciate it!

    My website LeBron 10 Shoes

  11. Ηello, ӏ deѕire to subѕcribe for this web sіte tο obtаin latest uрdates,
    therefore where сan i do it plеasе help.

    Hеre is mу blog pοst; raspberry ketone reviews side effects


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop