20 June 2013

Stylish Homes: Micha Dyball of Eska Alikai

I thought I'd show you the beautiful Northern Beaches home/office of Eska Alikai designer Micha Dyball. PS You might spot a bit of Table Tonic treasure in this one!

(above) That's Micha, loving her Table Tonic Turkish Kilim rug...
(above) The office... PERFECTION.

(above) I must be honest, it was partly Micha who inspired my recent foray into indoor plants...

(above) A buffet of sunglasses! Must pull my copy of Grace out again...
Images via Citizens of the World. Photography by Dominic Loneragan.

Click here to take the full tour and click here to shop Eska Alikai.


  1. Although your article was well written but I do not agree with you some of the points

  2. I love the rug; that is a fantastic design. I love the office as well, the wooden desk looks great. I really envy the home office, I would love to update ours. The full tour is definitely worth, it looks amazing. Thank you for the link to the eska alikai shop.

    My homepage | Online PhD UK Programs


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop