13 May 2013

TT Spotlight: Six things I'm loving today!


1. THEY ALL HATE US ONLINE SHOP!
There are a couple of tabs I keep permanently open - One is the weather, the other is the They All Hate Us Blog. It's fashion perfection. Right on the money. And as of today, their web-shop is open! The shop will feature "a curated selection of fashion, accessories, footwear and makeup from brands we personally own and love." Each month, Tash and Elle (that's her above) will release 10 lust-worthy peices available for immediate purchase. Their first 10 "must owns" are ripe for the picking! Click to shop!



2. THE KALEIDOSCOPE BLOG
One of my favourite blogs, Kaleidoscope has relaunched! Haven't heard of it? Kaleidoscope is "a blog all about the many facets of life and design. A place where you will find inspiration as you read about fabulous designers and their work and all the things that make life beautiful!" And how good is the FREE desktop wallpaper Amanda (a Graphic Designer by trade) has created for us! Click to visit The Kaleidoscope Blog.



3. PILOT ATHLETIC WORKOUT GEAR
How did I not know about Pilot Athletic??! If you enjoy looking a little bit "Luxe" when you workout, let me introduce you to some of my favourite Pilot-y pieces. (above) The Bessie Open-Knit Jumper ($60). Way too good for just working out in. And very Isabel Marant-eque, non? Going to wear mine with white pants or head to toe black. Scrumptious. And pure cotton. Shown above with the Delta Run Short. Saving these for when I have thighs like the nice lady in the picture. (I'm thinking around Day 417 of the 30 Day Shred...) 


(above left) Prepare to fall in love with the Mile High Pocket Tight ($140). Super versatile, "figure sculpting" tights (WIN) constucted from luxurious 'Diamond Compression' fabric - polyester-elastane-carbon. But wait there's more. Front and side-leg pockets and a concealed coin pocket in the waistband (fancy a post-workout latte/juice/snack?). DOUBLE WIN. Because yes-to-pockets-in-gym-gear. (above right) The Carter Skinny Track Pant grey marle ($130). Made with luxurious French Terry fabric (they are SO SOFT!) and featuring exposed silver zips, these track pants are keeping me warm-as during my 6.30am 30 Day Shred sessions. Because knee push ups? Yeah. You need pants for those. #carpetburn

4. EAT FIT FOOD - FOR GUYS!
Mr Tonic recently did a 5 day version of the Eat Fit Food Men's X-Celerator program. It included Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and 2 snacks daily. And can I tell you how good the food was? Now Mr Tonic is 6-foot tall, he eats alot. He was never hungry! Check out the sample menu (above) and remember - If it's good enough for Hugh Jackman...
5. N.D.C BOOTS
I am a complete sucker for quality. What's the expression - "When you buy quality, you only cry once." It's true! I recently discovered Belgian brand N.D.C. (Nom de Code/Code Name), which was timely, as I was in the market for a pair of black ankle boots for Winter. Something to wear everyday. And then? These (above) happened! You should see the soles, people. Hard and smooth and ready to last 17 lifetimes. Click to buy.


6. HIPPY CLUTCHES + TOTES!
These guys have just landed at the Table Tonic online store! (above) Tassel Should Bag/Clutch in "Blues", $39 Click to buy. Also available in "Pinks". (below) Large Shoulder Bag (with Pompoms!) $44. Click to buy.

3 comments:

  1. What's up, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this post. It was practical. Keep on posting!

    My web page novoline automaten knacken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This blog looks just like my old one!
    It's on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!

    Also visit my page: Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for any other fantastic article. The
    place else could anybody get that kind of information in such a
    perfect means of writing? I've a presentation next week, and I'm
    at the search for such information.

    Feel free to surf to my page - facial bleacher product

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop