22 May 2013

TT Spotlight: 7 online stores I'm shopping right now

So. It's 2013. Every man and his dog has an online store, myself included. I wanted to share a few I'm loving right now, all relatively new discoveries for me. I know you are all a stylish bunch, but you may not have heard of these guys, so here goes. PS Cut up your credit card... NOW.

1. Eska Alikai (above)
The finest lamb leather and sheepskin. Think pieces you will keep forever.
Designed by Micha Dyball, Northern Beaches based Eska Alikai has had, what can only be described as a meteoric rise since it's inception a short year or so ago. Described by Shop til you Drop as "More New York than Newport", the label includes minimalist, clean-cut and directional leather pieces that will take you from day to night in the best possible way.  
CLICK TO SHOP ESKA ALIKAI.

2. Friends With Frank (above)
A Melbourne-based online store selling quality 100% rabbit-fur products at affordable prices (and oh yes they are!).
Featuring a seemingly small three piece collection (long jacket, short jacket and vest) in a variety of mostly neutral, shades, the label has answered all your style prayers and will see you through the Winter months with a smile. The Long "Jerry" Fur Jacket ($359) is sheer perfection. PS They are "more than happy" to accommodate customised requests where possible!  
CLICK TO SHOP FRIENDS WITH FRANK.

3. Urban Rustic (above)
A collection of handpicked, unique pieces for the discerning eye and consumer with a conscience. Items on offer are predominantly recycled or vintage, sometimes new, but always original.
I've met Sandy a few times in my shop and her newly revamped website is too impressive to leave off this list, even though I've known about it for a few months. Think of Urban Rustic as the best (online) garage sale you ever went to. PS Everything is available for hire.  

CLICK TO SHOP URBAN RUSTIC.

4. Surfdome (above)
A huuuge online/lifestyle store with oodles of surf/snow/skate brands. File it under "Something for everyone". Even the kiddies!
Delivery is free on all orders within the UK and International orders are shipped free when you spend over £75. Click here to view all their brands and prepare to say "PHWOAR".
CLICK TO SHOP SURFDOME.

5. Holystone (above)
Black. White. Edgy. Leather. Just about my Four favourite words.
I discovered Aussie label Holystone through Instagram and subsequently nearly fell over. It's very cool. I'm loving this. And these. The quality looks lovely. The prices are decent. Add to favourites! 
CLICK TO SHOP HOLYSTONE.


PS Special mention must go to Shoescribe (above), who I recently stumbled upon and, subsequently, shopped from. If shoes are your weakness, STAY RIGHT AWAY. PPS Special mention must also go to Winston Wolfe (up there with Eska Alikai and Holystone - a super-cool, leathery trio). I have their Esmeralda track pants and looove them. Happy days. Or, should I say, ker-chiiiing!

6 comments:

  1. I’d like to visit your weblog more often but currently
    it appears to be taking forever to come back up. I go to from work, and our connection there is
    pretty good. Do you suppose the issue could possibly be on your finish?


    My web blog - i'm having trouble getting pregnant

    ReplyDelete
  2. A specially designed Bikram yoga mat is designed to strengthen the resolve to keep the gastrointestinal tract fit, pouring in of nutrients,
    and instead get loaded with toxins. I admittedly have never tried this
    beverage, but it doesn't sound too appetizing after going through the alcoholism withdrawal.

    Feel free to visit my web page ... homepage

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do consider each one particular on the thoughts you might have provided
    to your posting. These are successful and
    might definitely work. Nevertheless, your discussions are far too shorter for freshies.

    May well you you should lengthen all of them just a little from up coming
    time? Was trying to find post.

    My homepage - precision nutrition system book

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to obtain excess weight!! I'm 31 but nonetheless my excess weight is 90lbs.I'll do these guidelines.
    I hope I will gain excess weight soon.

    Feel free to surf to my website; build muscle Faster than burning fat

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking for buddy ship and maybe a lot more later Im out likely hunt fish luv out doors just simpleman

    my blog post; Attract Women Through Honesty Download

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet effective.
    A lot of times it's tough to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appeal. I must say you have done a awesome job with this. In addition, the blog loads super quick for me on Opera. Exceptional Blog!

    Here is my blog; skin fading cream

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop