06 May 2013

Table Tonic Spotlight: NEW stuff + Mother's Day!

(above) HEY YOU! Want three perfect Mothers day Gift ideas? Read on! These are three I'm loving: (top to bottom) 1. For the Health-y Mum: Raw Addiction by Katrina Ellis 2. For the Home-y Mum: A Place Called Home by Jason Grant 3. For the Food-y Mum: The Karen Martini Collection by Karen Martini.
(above) Speaking of Mother's Day, if you haven't heard of Grown yet, pop it on your radar ladies (and gents)! Think organic, no nasties, and even the earth-friendly, non-leeching, hardened PET bottles they come in have been "carefully chosen to protect the product - and you". Oh, and the Damask Rose, Chamomile and Lavendar Stem Conditioner? It's like a warm hug in the shower. Even my 127% tortured hair loves it.

AND LOOK WHAT JUST LANDED AT TABLETONIC.COM.AU (yes Tonic-ettes, it's a Caps Lock kinda day)! I first fell in love with American designer Thomas Paul's range when I spotted it on the Elle Decor website years ago. He used to be a designer for Calvin Klein and DKNY, so it's a jumbo thrill to have his tea towels, hand towels, melamine plates and trays, coasters AND MORE in my very own shop - and online for y'all to buy! Check it:

And PS Shipping is FREE when you spend $40 or more at tabletonic.com.au (for a limited time)! PPS Mother's Day is this Sunday, May 12th. Buy her something nice (or your Dad will be cross).


  1. You are so interesting! I do not suppose I have read through anything like that before.
    So wonderful to find another person with some genuine thoughts on this topic.
    Seriously.. thank you for starting this up.

    This web site is something that is required on the web, someone with a little originality!

    Feel free to visit my web site ... Laguna beach restaurants

  2. Do уou have аny vidеo of thаt?
    I'd love to find out more details.

    Here is my webpage - hcg weight loss

  3. I was wondering if you ever considered changing the
    structure of your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.

    But maybe you could a little more in the way of
    content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful
    lot of text for only having one or two pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

    My blog; http://pureberrymaxreview. net

  4. This is my first time go to see at here and i am actually pleassant to
    read everthing at single place.

    my homepage :: skin whitener for freckles


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop