17 April 2013

Workout Playlist: 70 Songs on my iPod Shuffle right now

I don't exercise everyday, but when I do... I walk. Around the neighborhood. Sometimes I take the dog. Heck, sometimes I take the 9 year old. Often it's just me and the Shuffle. I run. Along the water's edge at the beach. Barefoot. I stretch at each end. I usually do about 6-10 laps, depending on the time I have and my motivation/energy (or lack thereof!) levels. And when it rains? I have a mini trampoline $69 from Rebel Sport) that I literally just "dance on" for an hour. I set the kitchen timer to countdown as I go.

For me, there's nothing like a retail therapy session on iTunes (or at Lorna Jane) to inspire my inner athlete. These are the songs I walk/run/bounce to Tonic-ettes - They're fun, they're fast (mostly) and they get me out of bed in the mornings. ALMOST always!


  1. I think this is one of the most important info for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The site style is wonderful, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

    Here is my blog - solavei

  2. Hi there, its fastidious article about media print, we all
    understand media is a fantastic source of information.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage diets that work

  3. Having read this I believed it was rather informative. I appreciate you finding the time and energy to put this short article together.
    I once again find myself personally spending a lot
    of time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worth it!

    Also visit my weblog - I Knew You Were Trouble (Kim Viera Cover)

  4. Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website,
    how can i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a acceptable deal.
    I were a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

    Take a look at my homepage - solavei

  5. whoah this blog is excellent i like studying your posts.
    Stay up the good work! You know, a lot of people are searching round for this info, you could aid them greatly.

    Here is my blog skin bleacher for freckles

  6. Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.

    my web site; painting games ()

  7. Your means of telling all in this paragraph is in fact pleasant,
    every one can simply be aware of it, Thanks a lot.

    Look at my website; acid reflux cure

  8. excellent issues altogether, you simply won a brand new reader.

    What might you suggest about your submit that you simply made a few days in the past?
    Any sure?

    Stop by my blog post: acid reflux remedies (joonjeong.kr)

  9. Diseases that cause hormonel imbalances and improper habitat temperatures also
    increase the risk of MBD. Substrate: Inside of its large enclosure,
    water dragons need multiple branches or vines to climb and bask upon.
    The amount of time it will take to go from liquid food to solid food will depend on the condition of the

    my site iguana care society

  10. Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog.
    Is it tough to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm
    thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? With thanks

    Feel free to surf to my web blog ... braun epilator

  11. Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to
    be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of. I
    say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly do not know about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without
    having side effect , people could take a signal.
    Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

    Take a look at my blog: sex


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop