24 April 2013

Pretty new stock alert: Turkish Kilim Rugs!

These beautiful new Turkish Kilims rugs are available at the Table Tonic online store now!

(above) "Bertie" $299 click to shop
(above) "Beatrice" $1299 click to shop
(above) "Flossy" $1499 click to shop
(above) "Teddy" $990 click to shop
(above) "Sia" $690 click to shop

PS Photographed in our newly finished "library"! The blue wallpaper is gone, the bookcase is installed and the floors are sanded and oiled! Hats off to Mr Tonic. What's next? He's building a fireplace in our living room. A real one!

In other news, these, these and these are back in stock! And if you haven't shopped the $22 clutch... Well then you're just plain old missing out.
(above) Bassike tee and lo slung jeans

PPS Table Tonic Avalon will be closed tomorrow (Anzac Day). Have a good one. :) 


  1. Hey! That’s a very great post. I’m very sure I'll counsel it to my co-workers.In the event you put up extra posts please electronic mail them to me.

    My blog post :: having trouble getting pregnant at 40

  2. Hi there, this weekend is good in favor of me, since this moment i am reading
    this wonderful educational piece of writing here at my residence.

    My web blog :: best registry cleaner

  3. Hello, after reading this remarkable piece of writing i am as well cheerful to share my familiarity here
    with colleagues.

    Here is my blog post; skin brightener for liver spots


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop