1. A Place Called Home by Sydney Stylist Mr Jason Grant has juuuust been released and is now in stock (online and in Table Tonic Avalon)!
2. Uashmama (wash-mama) washable paper bags that look like leather? Yes. Four sizes (small, medium, large, extra large), six colours (gold, silver, black, white, brown, grey), ($22-$79). Scrunchy, sexy storage. Click to shop the Uashmama range.
3. Our beautiful Simpatico products now come in the beautifully packaged (hello! whales!) Ambergris scent. Click to shop.
4. New pompom keyrings ($16)! Woot! Click to buy.
(below) But wait, there's more! Click to buy ($16).
5. Ohhhhh the English "gardening twine" we just got in is crazily deliciously good! Look at it! Regular balls $8, gargantuan balls $12. Instore now. Online soon.
6. These guys have been going NUTS, and for good reason! Outdoor/kiddie rugs, small $69 and large $99. Cheery as all hell. Instore only.