07 March 2013

Smith's Rosebud Salves: NEW to tabletonic.com.au!

The Rosebud Perfume Company was founded by George F. Smith in the USA in 1895. The business began in a small drugstore across the street from what is now the “Rosebud Building”. The Rosebud Perfume Company distributes its salves and lip balms throughout the world and is enjoyed by celebrities (more on that below), athletes, homemakers, and health care providers alike. The best bit? You can now buy it ($13) here on tabletonic.com.au as well as in our Avalon store!


It's a real anything-and-everything product. Check it:
1. Use Rosebud Salve alone or over your favorite lipstick to moisturize and give a “dewy effect”.


2. Apply Rosebud Salve to eyebrows to tame an unruly brow line while also giving sheen.

3. Rosebud Salve is great on fly-away or frizzy hair. Dab a small amount on the palms of your hands and apply sparingly.

4. Use Rosebud Salve as a subtle accent to cheek bones, collar bones, shoulders, or any other body part that you want to moisturize or enhance.

5. Apply Rosebud Salve lightly to the skin above the eye as a base for powered eye shadow, and then add the desired colors you wish to dazzle your eyes with. The rich emollient properties of the Salve will help to hold that look all day.

6. Rosebud Salve is perfect for travel as a cuticle softener, sunburn easer, dry skin healer, and frizzy fighter

7. Use Rosebud Salve around the eyes and on the throat for severely parched, dry, or wrinkled skin.
(above) Strawberry ($13) - hands down the best seller.
CLICK TO BUY
 (above) Brambleberry Rose ($13).
CLICK TO BUY
(above) Menthol & Eucalyptus Balm ($13).
CLICK TO BUY
(above) Minted Rose ($13).
CLICK TO BUY
(above) Mocha Rose ($13).
CLICK TO BUY
(above) Smith's Original Rosebud Salve ($13).
CLICK TO BUY
(above) Yup. Leighton Meester is a fan...
(above) The (tin of 3) "Luxurious Layers" Gift Set ($30). You get $36 worth of product. Great value!


On another note, I've given the blog a little "freshen up". Nothing drastic (or perhaps it is?) but I hope you like it!

11 comments:

  1. I have bеen surfing οn-line mοгe than threе hours as of lаte, yеt Ι by no
    means discoveгed any attentiοn-grabbing artісle like yours.

    It's beautiful worth enough for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the internet will likely be a lot more useful than ever before. http://whatisinapressrelease.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites really nice,
    keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later on. Cheers

    Also visit my web blog: bankruptcy in florida

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?
    I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    My blog - furnished rentals las vegas nevada

    ReplyDelete
  4. We absolutely love your blog and find the majority of your post's to be just what I'm looking for.
    Does one offer guest writers to write content available for you?
    I wouldn't mind writing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome blog!

    my blog post; camera memory cards explained

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with
    us so I came to take a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking
    and will be tweeting this to my followers! Fantastic blog
    and brilliant style and design.

    Also visit my web-site undercounter refrigerator drawers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there! My partner and I often publish guest articles for other website
    owners to help gain publicity to our work, as well as provide fantastic content
    to website owners. It's a win win situation! If you're interested feel free
    to contact me at: gingerarmstrong@gmail.com so we can talk further.
    Thankyou!

    Have a look at my webpage; electronic components international

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there Dear, are yοu in fact visiting this sіte
    on a regulaг basis, if so аftеrward уou will аbѕolutеly take goοd know-how.


    Feel frеe tо visit my sitе .
    .. Créer site

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello!,Ι really likе your ωriting so
    a lot! proρortion we κeеp up а correspondenсe
    extra about your article on AOL? I require аn eхpert
    on thiѕ spаcе tо ѕolve
    my ρroblem. Mаy be that iѕ yоu!

    Наving a looκ forward to look уοu.


    my homepage :: creare siti web gratis per sempre

    ReplyDelete
  9. I must thank you fоr the effortѕ уou have put in рennіng this
    site. I гeally hope to view the sаmе high-grade
    content from yοu in the future aѕ well. In fact, your сreative writing аbilities
    has inspiгed me to get my own site nοw ;)

    Checκ out my blοg :: site maken

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's difficult to find experienced people about this subject, but you seem like you know what you're talking about!
    Thanks

    Also visit my webpage :: appliance repair parts san antonio

    ReplyDelete
  11. Greetings from Florida! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the knowledge you present here and can't wait to take
    a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI,
    just 3G .. Anyhow, superb site!

    My webpage - kitchen appliances reviews nz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop