24 January 2013

JUST IN: Cheap and cheerful at tabletonic.com.au!

Eeeeeeeeep! Have a look at what JUST found it's way onto the ever-expanding Table Tonic online store (and yes, they're all in our Avalon shop too!):
(above) Sweet little Thai Hmong Pompom Coin Purses, $10 each (click to buy)
(above) My kind of grab-it-and-go bag! Thai Hmong Small Pompom Clutches, $22 each (click to buy)
(above) The Thai Hmong Small Clutch moonlights as a very cool Cosmetics Case - they're lined in black plastic! $22 each (click to buy)
(above) Thai Hmong Pompom Hair Elastics, $12 each (click to buy)
(above) After selling out in our Avalon store, THEY'RE BACK - and finally available online! Thai Hmong Pompom Keyring or handbag/schoolbag charm, $16 each (click to buy)

(above) I know, right? Yes, Anoushka has jumped on one of these already for her "big school" bag - Thai Hmong Pompom Owl Keyring or handbag/schoolbag charm, $16 each (click to buy in Pink, Purple and Green). 

And just in case that didn't excite you enough, take a look at the new arrivals in our Beauty Department:
(above) The divine Barr-Co. range (from $45) out of St Louis is now on the shelves (virtual and otherwise!) at TT. All products are 100% Vegan and packaged so dingin' beautifully in glass apothecary style jars. (click to buy)
 (above) Ahoy! Meet the coolest soap ever - Swedish dream Sea Salt Soap ($12) is Mineral rich, so it's great on dry skin and would you look at that box (looks like the guy in your life just got easy to buy for!). (click to buy)

A bunch of new Tunisian Towels ($65) also just landed so click to shop the full range. And PS Kids sizes ($45) in some BEAUTIFUL stripes are coming soon

And there's so much more on the way it's not even funny. Happy Weekend Tonic-ettes! x 
 

15 comments:

  1. Hey! I was interested to know if setting up a blogging site such your own:
    http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=6171136608776816635 is
    challenging to do for inexperienced people? I have been wanting to create my own blog
    for a while now but have been turned off mainly because I've always assumed it demanded tons of work. What do you think? Kudos

    Take a look at my site; flash memory cards for cameras

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I love the info you present here and can't wait to take a look when I
    get home. I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
    . Anyways, fantastic site!

    Also visit my web-site - calories burned walking

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you
    create this website yourself or did you hire someone
    to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thanks

    my blog womens victorinox swiss army

    ReplyDelete
  4. Appreciating the persistence you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.

    It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated rehashed
    material. Excellent read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including
    your RSS feeds to my Google account.

    Stop by my page ... http://38000ft.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to
    say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!



    Here is my web site: armitron

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mode of explaining the whole thing in this post is actually good, every one be capable of simply
    be aware of it, Thanks a lot.

    my webpage ... rc

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, I have just been searching for info about this subject for
    ages and yours is the best I have discovered so far.
    However, what concerning the conclusion? Are you sure in regards to
    the source?

    Stop by my webpage: http://www.paltwitter.com/index.php?do=/profile-34468/info/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know whether it's just me or if perhaps everyone else
    encountering problems with your site. It looks like some of the written text on your content are running off the screen.
    Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to
    them as well? This may be a problem with my web browser because
    I've had this happen before. Cheers

    Feel free to visit my web page ... http://warkeeper.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my first time pay a quick visit at here
    and i am genuinely pleassant to read everthing at single place.


    Also visit my web page ... http://elearning.Phzh.ch/wiki/wikipaedia/index.php?title=benutzer:lucileall

    ReplyDelete
  10. This paragraph offers clear idea in support of the new viewers of blogging, that really how to do blogging.



    Here is my web blog; farwest.org

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every weekend i used to pay a visit this site, for the reason that i wish for enjoyment,
    since this this website conations truly good funny material
    too.

    Review my weblog: http://colinrubin.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download
    it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would
    really make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your design.

    Kudos

    Here is my web page :: kitchen appliances mobile al

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you wish for to get much from this post then you have to apply
    such strategies to your won web site.

    My web-site: home remodeling before and after pictures

    ReplyDelete
  14. Click-Here to check your pc now. Plus all sorts of freebies
    to "change" back once again to normal routines!! Utilize it for the company logo or to represent an emotive response.


    Also visit my weblog ... kik for pc (bmp3.xaunicom.com)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it
    seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You obviously know what youre talking about, why throw
    away your intelligence on just posting videos to your
    weblog when you could be giving us something informative to read?


    Also visit my website oregon state girls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop