16 November 2012

Healthy Recipe: The Smooze Breakfast Buzz Smoothie

Our household is hooked on Smoozes. Hooked. All 4 of us worship at the alter of Smooze almost daily - the kids as a "treat" after dinner and ditto me and Mr Tonic. Oh, the irony - THEY'RE SO HEALTHY! So I am way excited to share this little fruity baby with you - the "Smooze Breakfast Buzz Smoothie". I know, right?


Using 100 per cent natural Smooze Fruit Ice as a time-saving and healthy base, the Smooze Breakfast Buzz Smoothie (below) will save you time as you rush to get the kids ready for school. Perfect for when you can’t stomach a heavy breakfast, this nutritious fruit smoothie tastes delicious and has everything you need to start your day off right (and PS the perfect solution for parents whose kids don’t feel like eating breakfast!). SO. Let's do it.

Smooze Breakfast Buzz Smoothie (Serves 1)
1 x frozen Smooze Fruit Ice of your choice
1 x cup of either banana, peaches, berries or mango
¾ cup milk of your choice
1 x egg (optional)
1 tsp LSA
1 tsp honey
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy! PS Grab your Smooze Fruit Ice from the dessert aisle of supermarkets (some fruit shops sell them too) in a box of 10 (rrp $6.49). 

7 comments:

  1. I don't even know how I finished up right here, however I believed this post used to be good. I don't realize who you are however certainly you are going to a famous
    blogger when you aren't already. Cheers!

    Check out my web page ... waist to height ratio calculator
    my webpage :: waist to Height Ratio calculator

    ReplyDelete
  2. My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different
    web page and thought I may as well check things out.
    I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page again.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post ... exercise mats walmart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended
    up losing many months of hard work due to no backup.
    Do you have any methods to protect against hackers?



    My web blog ... famous footwear for kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! This is the fourth time visiting now and I just wanted to say I truley relish looking through your blog.

    I decided to bookmark it at digg.com with your title:
    Blogger: Table Tonic and your Website address: http://www.blogger.
    com/comment.g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=3259456750624315689.
    I hope this is ok with you, I'm making an attempt to give your fantastic blog a bit more publicity. Be back soon.

    Feel free to visit my webpage; ballet shoes for toddlers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feԁeгal officials initіally had ρroρosеd raisіng the buѕinеss size standards for architеctural firms to $19 million.
    The dynаmics are sіmplе. He ѕays he got into the meԁiа racket makіng аppеarances on HBО's Real Time with Bill Maher and MSNBC.

    my web-site :: princeton internet marketing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Similarly when the diet suggests to eat as closely to a hunter-gatherer style as possible.


    Have a look at my blog - diabetic diet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Although, it doesn't need to be mindful of. Misty seems to have a home. Bafta-winning Realtime Worlds was founded by the creator of Rock Band,"" DJ Hero" shows no significant increases in track sales as a result of their inclusion in each respective game, according to The NPD Group.

    My web-site: journals.fotki.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop