22 October 2012

The TT Packing List: My Holiday Beauty Besties

I always find the beauty edit that makes my holiday cosmetics case "cut" telling. When space is at a premium, we must be selective - and ruthless. Right? So. Here are my "holiday heroes" from our recent trip to Byron Bay:

Pre-moisturizer: Trilogy Organic Rosehip Oil
Moisturizer (day): Simplicite Damask Rose Day Creme
Moisturizer (night): Simplicite Revitalising Night Creme
Eye Cream: Dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex
Lip Balm: Suvana Organic Honey & Paw Paw

Moisturizer: Kiehl's Creme de Corps
Deodorant: Lavera Organic Vanilla & Coconut
Fragrance: Cousu De Fil Blanc in "Chanvre" (From Tiny Bird, Avalon)

Pre-blow dry: Macadamia Hair Macadamia Oil or Davines Moisturizing Anti-Frizz Protective Fluid
Post Blow Dry: O&M Surf Bomb Sea Salt Spray

So there you have it! I would really love to know what you're LOVING on your face/body/hair right now... Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop