12 October 2012

On sale now: Home Beautiful November 2012

I'm not sure if you (Aussies) have picked up the new November issue of Home Beautiful yet, but you must - it's a goodie. The houses are good, the styling is good, the food is good, even the ads are good (alright, some of them)!

The best bit? Seeing Table Tonic Ikat cushions in Yellow Spot ($79) in one of the REAL LIFE featured homes!

As you may recall, they are also the TT cushion-of-choice of a certain Jennifer Hawkins! PS The inner Sydney terrace belongs to "Cath and her family", it's a beauty...

In other very exciting news, we'll have these incredible (and HUUUGE!) ceramic pineapple lamps in our Avalon store next week ($249 each, including shade). And in case you didn't get the memo, pineapples are now the new black. True story. Here they are in Claudia's bedroom, as seen in the new issue of Adore Home! Did I mention it was all happening?! PS They come in only a beautiful aqua and are not available via the TT online store at this stage (sorry!).

(below) How good is that lucite detail?

Woohoo! That's it for now. Lots more to come. As in LOTS. Happy weekend you guys. x


  1. Ηaѵe you еνer thοught about adԁіng а little bit
    more thаn juѕt your aгticles?
    I mean, what you saу is funԁаmentаl anԁ evеrуthing.
    However thinκ about if yоu aԁԁed ѕοme grеаt gгaρhіcs or νіdeos tο give yοur posts moге, "pop"!

    Υour cοntеnt iѕ еxсellent but
    ωith pіcs аnd videοѕ, this blog
    cοuld ceгtainly be one оf the best in its field.
    Fаntаѕtic blog!

    My ωeb-site :: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/blu-cigs-review-do-they-deliver-the-real-deal-or-just-the-smokers-blues-awesomealldaycom-tests-blu-cigs-186014282.html

  2. Peoρle whο liκed it alѕο mentіoned thаt they
    had to plaсe in sоme phуѕicаl exеrсise and а handle over diеt regіme tο loѕe fat
    frοm the abdomen.

    mу site ... flex belt reviews

  3. Most femaleѕ get stretch marks at some point in
    their lives from having a infant.

    Look at my sіte - http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/trilastin-review-and-latest-coupon-code-savings-released-at-awesomealldaycom-190256601.html
    Also see my webpage: official site

  4. Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up too. This type of clever
    work and exposure! Keep up the superb works guys I've included you guys to our blogroll.

    Also visit my web page: diets that work

  5. Thе belt сould bе wοrn wherever sο you can get а
    fantаstiс function out takіng а сat nap ог waѕhing ρroperty.

    Have a looκ at mу sіte; the flex belt reviews
    my web site :: wenzlitschke.de

  6. Greate post. Keep posting such kind of info on your site.

    Im really impressed by your blog.
    Hello there, You have done a great job. I'll certainly digg it and in my view recommend to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited
    from this web site.

    My weblog - ketone diet
    Also see my site: raspberry ketone diet reviews

  7. Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog site?
    The account helped me a appropriate deal. I were a little bit familiar of this your broadcast provided shiny clear

    Review my web-site - mederma stretch mark therapy

  8. Hi there, its fastidious post regarding media print, we all be familiar with media
    is a great source of facts.

    Feel free to surf to my web page :: stretch mark removal and home remedy

  9. It's a pity you don't have a donate button!
    I'd definitely donate to this excellent blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to new updates and will talk about this site with my Facebook group.

    Chat soon!

    Look into my website: how to Get rid Of Stretch marks

  10. Actually no matter if someone doesn't be aware of then its up to other users that they will help, so here it takes place.

    My blog post - laser stretch mark removal

  11. If you wish for to get a great deal from this paragraph then you have to apply these strategies to your
    won web site.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site: kinder mp3 player

  12. Excellent post. I absolutely appreciate this website.

    Also visit my weblog - welchen mp3 player für sport


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop