15 October 2012

Happy Lonny Day!

The new of Lonny is live live live! Me? I loved it. I always love it. Passionately. I also now need a pale pink sofa... So. You know the drill: Boil the kettle, make a cuppa, click to read. And (at risk of sounding like a 20th Century Slob) don't you just love how you only need one finger to read online magazines? Just hit that arrow button...

And PS I had NO idea Kelly Wearstler has a new book coming out on the 23rd of October! PPS It's called Rhapsody (below) and it looks ah-MAAY-zing. 

PPPS Take a look at Kelly's blog My Vibe My Life if you haven't already. The girl sweats colour and pattern. And brass... And lucite...


  1. Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your blog. You have some really great posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write
    some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please shoot me an e-mail if interested. Kudos!

    Here is my web blog - electric furnace repair

  2. With havin so much written content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation?
    My blog has a lot of unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any ways to help prevent content from being stolen? I'd genuinely appreciate it.

    My web blog :: Highland Park furnace heating

  3. Hey there! I was curious to know if setting up a blog such your own: http://www.
    blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=454417890717875555 is
    tough to do for inexperienced people? I've been wanting to set up my own blog for a while now but have been turned off mainly because I've always believed it required tons of
    work. What do you think? Thanks!

    my blog post ... building renovation

  4. oZzy moved away a few months ago, I miss his cock, for always hungry
    for sex.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage ... hcg injections

  5. Hi, I think your web site might be having web browser compatibility
    issues. When I take a look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine however when opening in
    IE, it's got some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to give you a quick heads up! Besides that, wonderful blog!

    my web blog: counter depth refrigerators french doors


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop