05 September 2012

Insta-Tonic? Table-gram? A week in my life

Here's what's been going down at TT HQ this week, via Instagram. PS Come follow me (username is @tabletonic)!

(above) A colourful little tribal-inspired corner of the Table Tonic shop - A Vintage Indian necklace ($120) and a red Jute Shopper. They're so beautiful in real life and only $39 each (click to buy)!

(above) Trying on cossies for our impending 11 NIGHTS in Byron... Bought 2 Seafolly bikinis. So happy.

(above) Which brings me to my morning beach runs... A bikini in a week? Eeeeek!

(above) These are just some of the beauties are from our new shipment of Vintage Indian Kantha Quilts that arrived yesterday. Size is approximately 1.3 x 2.1 metres, $199 each. And the softest cotton you ever felt in your life... (and a different design on the reverse side!)

(above) Monday's supermarket haul: House & Garden (a superb, chunky, beautifully designed issue!) and Minstrels - aka giant (British) smarties. So good. PS A lot of you seem to be under the impression that I never eat junk food. I do!

(above) Taken last Saturday morning - The first day of Spring in Australia. Ugh, I thought it would never come!?

(above) Monday's lunch: The "Buddha's Delight with Tofu" at Banana Blossom in Mona Vale. Noushie and I often swing past for a little pre-ballet lunch date (she has sushi from the place across the road). Words cannot describe how much this salad excites me.

(above) Can you believe Adore Home magazine is nearly two!? Sadly I can't make the party, even though it's in Sydney this year, as we'll be away. And just to rub salt in the wound, it's at PAD!

(above) Yesterday's lunch: The "Quinoa Tabouli" from Nourish in Avalon (formerly The Healthy Chef). I sprinkle extra Goji Berries on mine, straight from the fridge for maximum crunch!

In other news, I am no longer working in the Table Tonic Avalon Shop on Saturdays or Thursdays. It's been an unbelievably hectic few months getting the shop up and running, and working in it 5 days a week, so it's great to have my weekends back, as well as some time to get back in "the office". But come and say hi to Veronica (I call her Mary Poppins) if you're around on a Thursday or Saturday. She is super, super excellent. And all smiley and stuff.

TABLE TONIC  ::  Shop 6, 20 Avalon Parade, Avalon NSW 2107
Open Tuesday-Saturday, 10am-4pm. Ph 0414 508 473


  1. My favourite half was the random image yet for unicorns and piffles and a rainbow .

  2. When someone writes an parаgrаρh he/ѕhe
    maintаіnѕ the рlan of a uѕer in his/hеr mind that how a user сan understand іt.
    Thus that's why this article is outstdanding. Thanks!
    My weblog - V2 Cig Review

  3. Amazing! Its aсtually remarkаble pіecе of writing,
    I haνe got muсh clear ideа гegarding frοm this аrticle.

    Here iѕ my wеb site kaunbanegacrorpati.com

  4. Good day! This post could not be written any better!
    Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this.
    I will forward this write-up to him. Pretty sure he
    will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

    My weblog; toshiba qosmio x875-q7380

  5. Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just your
    articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental
    and everything. However think of if you added some great pictures or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"!

    Your content is excellent but with pics and
    videos, this site could certainly be one of
    the greatest in its niche. Very good blog!

    Feel free to surf to my web page :: technical information components computer called configurations

  6. Your site appears to be having some compatibilty problems in my
    ie browser. The text seems to be running off
    the webpage pretty bad. If you want you can e-mail me at: octaviaproffitt@moose-mail.
    com and I will shoot you over a screen shot of the problem.

    My web site: short term furnished rentals bend oregon

  7. We have gone ahead and included a backlink back to your webpage
    from one of my clientele requesting it. I've used your site URL: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=6893607966480153079 and blog title: Blogger: Table Tonic to insure you get the correct anchor text. If you woud like to check out where your link has been placed, please e mail me at: sharimcconnell@gmail.com. Thanks

    Here is my website vacation rentals in myrtle beach sc homes

  8. Fasсinating blog! Is your theme custom madе οr diԁ
    you download it fгom ѕomewhеre? А desіgn
    like youгs with a few simplе adjustemеntѕ wοuld reаlly mаκe my blоg ѕtаnd out.
    Pleаsе let me know ωheге you got your themе.

    Appгeciatе it

    Feel fгee to surf tο my web blοg ... Www.Sfgate.com

  9. Thankѕ Jim, as I poѕseѕs saіd bеfore, nіcοtіne iѕ not
    exaсtlу goоd for yοu but e сigaretteѕ are a lot hеalthier than cigаrеtteѕ.
    If you ргeviοuѕly ѕmoke thiѕ
    reаlly is much bеtteг unlеѕs you аlreadу lіght up DON"T START not with these things!

    my blog - http://pbdspace.kj.yamagata-u.ac.jp/mmrswiki/index.php/利用者:IFELucret

  10. You will be upset if that is what you are expecting.

    Chiropractic Friendswood TX are outfitted with modern day day and innovative instruments.

    Visit my web-site - the flex mini reviews

  11. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this excellent blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.

    I look forward to fresh updates and will talk about this blog with my Facebook group.
    Talk soon!

    Also visit my website: carnot refrigerator and heat pump

  12. What's Taking place i'm new to this, I stumbled upon
    this I've discovered It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I'm hoping
    to contribute & assist different customers like its aided me.
    Good job.

    Here is my web-site - power home remodeling company

  13. Hello everyone, it's my first pay a quick visit at this web page, and post is actually fruitful designed for me, keep up posting these articles.

    Here is my web-site: refrigerators at sears


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop