29 August 2012

Three things...

Okay maybe four. First thing. I'm awfully sorry the blog has been neglected of late. The TT shop in Avalon is going super-duper-better-than-I-ever-imagined brilliantly, and the days are literally whizzing by before my eyes. And PS How is it September on Saturday?! But hey, that means Spring (yay!), my birthday (on the 19th - double yay!) and a holiday involving an airport for me and Mr Tonic, without the kids, for TEN WHOLE NIGHTS. Excellent. And PS We're going here. And also here.

Okedoke. Second thing: How dingin' cute is this idea - washi tape (yes, you can write on it!) to help you plan your week (thank for the heads up bellaMUMMA!):


Oh and somebody say "washi tape picture frame makover"?


While we're on the subject of Take 2 they're small, check it out. Super cute blog. Third thing: Look what just just JUST landed at tabletonic.com.au:
 

(above) Calf hair foldover clutch in beautiful browns, $149. Click to buy


(above) Calf hair foldover clutch in (mainly) white, $149. Click to buy (only 2 available).


(above) And we haven't even talked about my "Making Colour Cool" appearance on LifeStyled yet. Where does the time go... x

4 comments:

  1. I used tο be ablе to find gоod
    advice from your blog postѕ.
    Also visit my page ... V2 Cigs Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intеresting help and also links. I have fοund
    a few things ωhich i think worκѕ.
    awsome jοb!!!!

    Here is my homeρаge ... green smoke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thesе аге genuіnely fantastic ideas іn about blogging.

    Yоu have touched some nіce things here.
    Any wаy keер up wrintіng.

    Stop by my web blοg ... V2 cig review

    ReplyDelete
  4. my spоuѕe and I luv these еleсtrοnіс cigarettes

    Αlso vіsit my ωeb-sіte ... green smoke wholesale

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop