02 August 2012

Keith Richards. Patti Hansen. Bruce Weber. US Vogue.

I nearly dropped my Green Smoothie when I saw this amazing editorial in the latest issue of US Vogue. The use of Vintage Uzbekistani Suzanis is positively rampant! It's all very hippy-luxe, really. My favourite fashion "genre"! PS Read the feature (and see the full slideshow) here!

Mmmm. I think I'll be taking one to the beach this Summer. This one is looking like a winner right now...


  1. This information is priceless. How can I find out more?

    hardwood floor refinishing

    Feel free to visit my site; refinishing hardwood floors

  2. I am curious to find out what blog platform you're utilizing? I'm having some small security problems
    with my latest blog and I'd like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any solutions?

    My web site - treatment for toenail fungus
    My webpage: zetaclear reviews

  3. My partner and I stumbled over here by a different web address and thought I may as well
    check things out. I like what I see so now i am
    following you. Look forward to checking out your web page repeatedly.

    Here is my homepage: used hvac tools and equipment

  4. Hello this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs
    use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Also visit my website weekly vacation rentals in florida

  5. Incredible! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!

    my webpage short term housing orlando florida

  6. Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the pictures on this blog loading?
    I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

    Also visit my web blog; vrbo vacation rentals florida keys

  7. I am curious which blogging platform you are running? I'm new to running a blog and have been thinking about using the Vox platform. Do you think this is a good foundation to start with? I would be really thankful if I could ask you some questions through email so I can learn a bit more prior to getting started. When you have some free time, please make sure to contact me at: sandyacker@gmail.com. Thanks!

    Check out my website ... high tech high north county phone number

  8. Greetings! My spouse and I often publish guest
    articles for other site owners to help increase exposure to
    our work, as well as provide excellent articles to website owners.
    It truly is a win win situation! If you are interested feel free to email me at:
    danial-drayton@zoho.com so we can talk further. Appreciate it!

    Also visit my web blog ... freezer burn safe to eat

  9. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any
    problems of plagorism or copyright infringement? My website
    has a lot of completely unique content I've either created myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any techniques to help prevent content from being stolen? I'd really
    appreciate it.

    my homepage: home appliances commercials

  10. Hiya. I noticed your website title, "Blogger: Table Tonic" doesn't really reflect the content of your website. When writing your site title, do you think it's best to write it for Web optimization or for your readers?
    This is one thing I've been battling with because I want great search rankings but at the same time I want the best quality for my website visitors.

    my page online doctoral business

  11. Howdy just happened upon your blog from Yahoo after I entered in, "Blogger: Table Tonic" or perhaps something similar
    (can't quite remember exactly). Anyways, I'm glad I found it because your subject
    material is exactly what I'm searching for (writing a college paper) and I hope you don't
    mind if I gather some information from here and I will of course credit you as the source.
    Thank you very much.

    my blog; charleston vacations

  12. Hi just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm
    not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.

    Feel free to surf to my web page: kitchens with white appliances photos

  13. My partner and I stumbled over here by a different web
    page and thought I might as well check things
    out. I like what I see so now i am following you.
    Look forward to checking out your web page again.

    Look into my site: appliance repair (http://www.picowiki.com/)


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop