06 July 2012

Table Tonic on tv: Channel Nine Mornings does Moroccan!

When Nicole Ritchie relocated to Sydney recently (while hubby Joel was a judge on The Voice), she apparently dropped three grand on Moroccan home wares to cosy-up her family's hotel room (ahem, what I would give to see pictures!). Then yesterday, Channel Nine's Mornings show did a segment on Moroccan Rooms, largely inspired by (I would guess) the Nicole-Morocc-shop-a-thon. The show's resident Interior Designer, Shaynna Blaze kindly told the Mornings producer about Table Tonic, and this was the result. RESULT INDEED! Click to watch the video of the segment!

Here are some stills from the segment which I watched on my iphone while I was at the hairdressers last night. I actually nearly passed out...

Almost EVERYTHING is Table Tonic!

(above) Table Tonic Turquoise and Caramel Moroccan Leather Pouffes, Natural Brown Juju Hat.

(above) On the floor - Table Tonic "Freya" Vintage Suzani and "Neva" Berber Rug.

(above and below) Host David Campbell (son of Jimmy Barnes) clowns around with the Table Tonic Juju Hat! I think I gasped when it nearly fell off his head! PS This is how the African Village Chiefs actually used to wear them, hence the name Juju HATS.

Huge thanks again to Channel Nine and Mornings for spreading the TT love! Did any of you see the segment?


  1. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any problems of plagorism
    or copyright violation? My site has a lot of exclusive
    content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my agreement. Do you know any solutions to help protect against content from being ripped off? I'd really appreciate it.

    My blog post :: girls gymnastics clothing
    My page - girls gymnastics clothes

  2. Hey! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to
    give a quick shout out and tell you I really
    enjoy reading through your articles. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over
    the same subjects? Thanks for your time!

    Check out my webpage - rolling duffle bag with backpack straps

  3. Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the info you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
    I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
    . Anyways, superb blog!

    my web page :: lightweight running shoes for women nike

  4. Greetings! My wife and I often publish guest articles for other website owners to help gain
    publicity to our work, as well as provide superb content to weblog owners.

    It's a win win situation! If you're interested feel
    free to contact me at: beverly_penny@zoho.com so we may talk
    further. Kudos!

    my blog post; youtube.com

  5. Howdy, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one
    and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam remarks? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?

    I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any help is very much appreciated.

    Here is my weblog :: perfectsoul.com

  6. I have gone ahead and included a backlink back to your website from
    one of my clientele requesting it. I've used your blog URL: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=8253116690925541390 and blog title: Blogger: Table Tonic to be certain you get the proper anchor text. If you woud like to check out where your link has been placed, please e-mail me at: pearlene-crouse@arcor.de. Thanks

    My website - heating and cooling products

  7. I don't even know the way I stopped up here, but I thought this put up used to be great. I do not recognise who you are however definitely you're going to a famous blogger
    if you aren't already. Cheers!

    Feel free to surf to my homepage; tv buzz

  8. What's up, I wish for to subscribe for this webpage to get newest updates, thus where can i do it please help out.

    Have a look at my website :: wukos.de

  9. I've been browsing online more than 3 hours nowadays, but I never discovered any interesting article like yours. It's beautiful price enough for me.

    In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made just right content material as you
    did, the internet shall be a lot more useful than
    ever before.

    My page; indabronx.com

  10. Can you tell us more about this? I'd want to find out some additional information.

    My homepage ... www.wiki.i-rpg.net

  11. I enjoy looking through a post that will make people think.
    Also, thanks for permitting me to comment!

    Look into my web site ... holiday gift ideas

  12. I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this web site on regular basis to obtain updated from newest reports.

    Visit my homepage :: www.fxutube.com

  13. Very rapidly this site will be famous amid all blogging and
    site-building visitors, due to it's fastidious posts

    Feel free to visit my weblog juicer seen on tv

  14. I absolutely love your blog and find most of your post's to be precisely what I'm looking for.
    Do you offer guest writers to write content for yourself?
    I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write related to here. Again, awesome site!

    Look into my blog - vegetable juice

  15. This blog was... how do I say it? Relevant!

    ! Finally I have found something that helped me. Thank you!

    my homepage ... http://www.total22jp.com/

  16. Hello colleagues, pleasant article and nice arguments commented here, I am genuinely enjoying by these.

    My web page Commercial Juicers

  17. This piece of writing will help the internet visitors for building up new weblog or even
    a weblog from start to end.

    My weblog :: http://wikifinance.ru/

  18. I simply could not leave your site before suggesting that I actually loved the usual
    info an individual provide in your guests? Is going to be again
    incessantly to check out new posts

    Here is my page - snoring mask

  19. Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thank you

    Look at my webpage; jack lalanne power juicer pro

  20. Thanks for the good writeup. It if truth be told used to be a entertainment account it.
    Look advanced to far added agreeable from you!
    However, how could we communicate?

    my page; rupgermany.bplaced.net

  21. Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely helpful information particularly the last part :) I care for such info much. I was seeking this particular info for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

    My blog http://wiki.ucsj.dk

  22. I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.

    The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you
    wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably
    come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

    Have a look at my webpage large appliances made in america


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop