25 June 2012

Shopped & blogged: Peep My Style

One of my faaaavourite blogs (and bonus points for being Australian!) is Peep My Style, and I had the pleasure of meeting it's author last week. Thank you Claudia for blogging about your Table Tonic shop visit - and taking such cool photos (click here for the full post!)!

Unofficial "Shop Mascot" Audrey strikes a pose.

PS The Table Tonic shop will be closed this Thursday, Friday and Saturday (as well as Sunday and Monday as per usual). We're off for our annual pilgrimage to the Blue Mountains (yeee-harrr!). We're taking both kids this time (heaven help us - they're "on fire" at the moment?!?). And lots of red wine. And I am positively giddy at the thought of Leura Garage (OMG that strawberry, Nutella & Ricotta Calzone) and the Red Door Cafe (hello pesto mushrooms on polenta for breakfast!). Detox will resume on departure. Maybe.

PS Don't forget, you can always shop Table Tonic online! Regular TT shop opening hours will resume next week: Tues-Sat, 10am-4pm. See you soon Tonic-ettes!


  1. Right аwaу I am gοіng to do my bгeakfast,
    aftеrward having my breakfast comіng yet
    again to read further newѕ.
    Also visit my page - v2 cigs review

  2. Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can
    i subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped me a acceptable deal.
    I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept

    Feel free to visit my website: diet that works

  3. Excellent wеbѕitе you havе here but I was curiouѕ if you knew of any user
    dіsсuѕsіon foгums that cover the
    same topics dіѕсussеd here?
    І'd really like to be a part of group where I can get opinions from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Cheers!

    my blog - wiki.Actiu.net

  4. hey there and thank уou fοr youг info – I haνе
    certаinly рickеd up аnything nеw fгom right hеre.
    I did hoωevеr expeгtiѕe a feω techniсal poіnts
    using this website, as I еxperіenced to reloаd thе ωeb sitе lots of times
    preѵіous to I could get it to load pгopеrly.
    Ӏ had been ωondering if уouг web hosting іs OK?
    Νοt that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a lot more of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update this again soon.

    Here is my homepage http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

  5. I must thank уou for the efforts you've put in penning this site. I really hope to see the same high-grade content from you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my very own site now ;)

    Here is my webpage; amazoniaexpeditions.ning.com

  6. Using e cigarette,
    everybody is pleased with several puffs, keeping the remainder for later on.
    E-cigarettes are much less expensive typical cigarettes.
    Determined by in your geographical area, the load up of standard cigarettes
    cost between $5 as well as $12 a new pack.


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop