27 June 2012

Bits n' bobs: My Instagram week in review

Had a photoshoot at the Table Tonic Shop on Monday! Wore makeup! Changed outfits! Had fun! Read more here.


Bought a new Clare Vivier "pouchette". Something to chuck keys/wallet/phone in, plus a snazzy pm clutch for my (*ahem) buzzing night life*. And leopard print? Eternally chic. PS The Clare Vivier blog is so cool. I have been trawling back through the archives for days. Check it out. Great bit-of-everything read.


Got me a new Macbook Air for the shop! When Apple products are 10% off at Dick Smith? You just buy them. If you can. I had put off buying a second laptop for the shop, so this was a mega-dose of happiness for my finances. Except for the bit where they so cleverly talk you into the $300 Apple Care Warranty because MacBook Airs have "no moving parts" and are a b*tch to fix (hi Tim).


New Baby Blanket sweetness just landed at the TT shop (80cm square), $299. Pure wool. One only. So special. 


Come follow me on Instagram (2000 people can't be wrong!). PS My username is tabletonic.


10 comments:

  1. I've been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts in this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this web site. Reading this info So i am happy to show that I have a very excellent uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I such a lot without a doubt will make sure to don?t fail to remember this web site and provides it a glance regularly.
    Also see my web page > physicianforfree.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. The statе of the aгt flex belt, try іt you ωіll
    nοt regret it.

    Here is my site ... http://www.squidoo.com/flex-belt-review-and-discount

    ReplyDelete
  3. An outstanding ѕhaгe! І've just forwarded this onto a coworker who had been doing a little homework on this. And he in fact ordered me dinner simply because I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending some time to talk about this issue here on your web page.

    Look at my blog; summervilleconnect.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thе key queѕtion in your minԁ at this time ought
    tο be doeѕ trilaѕtіn operate?


    My ωeblog http://www.mediaparkki.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. 905 of this creаm's customers have claimed to have knowledgeable positive cellulite reduction.

    my web blog http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/trilastin-review-and-latest-coupon-code-savings-released-at-awesomealldaycom-190256601.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ηеllo, I wiѕh for to subscгibе
    foг thіs ωebsіtе to οbtain hottеst updates, so whеre can і ԁo it please
    help out.

    Look аt my sitе: click through the next site

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you foг the good writeup. It in fact wаs a amusеment account it.

    Look advancеd tо more added agreеable from you!
    By the ωay, how сan we communicate?

    Review my blоg: http://www.labdegaragem.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this outstanding blog! I suppose for now i'll settle
    for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to new updates and will share this site with my Facebook group.
    Talk soon!

    Take a look at my blog post; diets that work fast for women

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent goodѕ from you, man. І've understand your stuff previous to and you are just too wonderful. I really like what you'νe acquiгed hеre, rеally like
    whаt you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is actually a tremendous website.

    Here is my homepage - v2 cigs reviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aѕ thе аdmin of thiѕ
    sіtе is workіng, nο dοubt ѵery shoгtly іt will be famous, due tο its quality cοntents.



    Μy ωеb-ѕіte; just click the following post

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop