24 May 2012

TT Spotlight: The Shearing Shed St Albans

Some very dear friends of my parents have just just JUST opened a gorgeous B&B, so next time you visit Orange, consider the accommodation box officially ticked! The Shearing Shed at St Albans is a new and beautifully renovated shearing shed, which has been tastefully converted into self contained accommodation. It has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (both ensuites) and is a mere 10 minutes from the heart of Orange. "A superb setting with magnificent country views." And don't get me started on (owners) Debbie and Wally - they are the loveliest human beings you are ever likely to meet. Sweartogod.

St Albans is located at 794 Icely Road, Orange NSW 2800. 
Phone (02) 636 31316. For more info, visit  


  1. Great ρоѕt. I'm facing some of these issues as well..
    Here is my website ; http://Www.sfgate.com

  2. Hi! My wife and I frequently write guest articles for
    other website owners to help increase publicity to our work, as well as provide
    wonderful articles to blog owners. It's a win win situation! If you're interested feel free to
    e-mail me at: liam_kovach@arcor.de so we can talk further.


    Also visit my page :: gas furnace

  3. Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to
    me. Anyhow, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking
    and checking back often!

    Check out my blog post ... furnace repair experts

  4. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you might
    be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and
    will eventually come back someday. I want to
    encourage continue your great posts, have a nice holiday

    Also visit my web page - Highland Park furnace repair cost

  5. Hey! It appears as though we both have a passion for the same thing.
    Your blog, "Blogger: Table Tonic" and mine are very similar.
    Have you ever considered writing a guest write-up for a related website?
    It will certainly help gain publicity to your blog (my website recieves
    a lot of traffic). If you are interested, contact me at: monserrateturney@gmail.

    com. Thank you

    My homepage Mesquite furnace parts

  6. First of all I would like to say fantastic blog! I had a quick
    question which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing. I have had a tough time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out. I do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or hints? Kudos!

    Take a look at my weblog; http://nyireland.com/magazine/groups/how-to-organize-stress-free-gymnastics-birthday-parties/

  7. Hiya! My spouse and I often publish guest articles for other
    site owners to help increase publicity to our work, as well as
    provide fantastic content to website owners.
    It truly is a win win situation! If you are interested feel free to contact me at: treyclose@gmail.

    com so we can talk further. Kudos!

    My blog :: miley cyrus workout gear

  8. Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Anyways, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!

    Feel free to surf to my blog post :: plus size activewear adidas

  9. Aρpгeciate thіs post. Let me try it out.

    Аlѕo visіt my web site: V2 Cigs Reviews

  10. Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your site. You have some really great articles and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link
    back to mine. Please shoot me an e-mail if interested.

    Here is my weblog: Tucson vacation rentals

  11. Greetings! I was interested to know if setting up a weblog
    such your own: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=4667845834009632271 is difficult to do for
    unskilled people? I've been hoping to create my own website for a while now but have been turned off because I've
    always believed it demanded tons of work. What do you think?

    my weblog; circuit board medics ficm

  12. Hi cοlleаgues, gοοd article and fastidiouѕ uгging commented аt this place,
    I am genuinely еnjoyіng by thеse.

    Τake a look at my web blog - http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

  13. Dο yоu minԁ if I quotе a couplе
    of your articleѕ as long as Ӏ provide credit аnd sources bacκ to youг wеblοg?
    My blog is in thе ѵегy same niche аѕ yours
    and my vіsitors ωould truly benefit
    from a lot of the informatіon you present here.
    Please let mе know if this alrіght with yοu.
    Apprеciatе it!

    Fеel free to surf tο my web-site :
    : http://www.sfgate.com/Business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

  14. Ιt's remarkable to pay a quick visit this site and reading the views of all mates about this post, while I am also eager of getting knowledge.

    my web-site ... Suggested Looking at

  15. Together with electronic cigarette, so many people are content with several puffs,
    saving the rest for afterwards. E-cigarettes less complicated cheaper than standard smoking.
    Depending on your geographical area, the bunch of normal smokes could cost which range from $5 and also $12 any pack.


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop