22 May 2012

New Books + Bedlinen: Shannon Fricke is on fire!

Interior Stylist (and decorating workshop Goddess) extraordinaire Shannon Fricke has just launched her bedlinen collection! Inspired by the coast and the countryside surrounding her home in the Byron Bay Hinterland, the collection is designed to be "free-range" (that's mix and match to you and me). Prices range from $40 - $270 and you can get yours from shannonfricke.com/bedlinen

(above left) Spun Lace Quilt Cover ($100)
(above right) Flowers in the Filed Quilt Cover ($180)
(below) Ask me Again Pillowcase ($40)

Oh, and look out for Shannon's beautiful new book How to Decorate, 39.95 (click to buy), also on sale now. Clearly Shannon has been a very busy bee!

"How to Decorate is a gorgeous, practical, down-to-earth guide to decorating your home from start to finish – with love, attention and style. Layer by creative layer, stylist, decorator and homewares designer Shannon Fricke takes us through her decorating workshop in a book, explaining how to find your own story, create a decorating concept perfectly suited to you and your space, and implement that concept to turn your house into your dream home..." - Shannonfricke.com

PS Don't forget there is currently 25% off everything at tabletonic.com.au

Moroccan Leather Pouffes: $199  now $149.25
Ikat Cushions: $79  now $59.25
Mexican Suzanis: $449  now $336.75 
Large Juju Hats: $650  now $487.50
Baby Juju Hats: $399  now $299.25
Mini Juju Hats: $239  now $179.25


  1. Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the images on this blog loading?
    I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

    Here is my blog post; women's gymnastics clothing

  2. This design is steller! You definitely know how to keep a reader amused.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog
    (well, almost...HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really enjoyed what you
    had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too

    Here is my web site: lifetime fitness san antonio
    my webpage - cheap workout gear clothes

  3. I do not know if it's just me or if perhaps everyone else encountering problems with your site. It seems like some of the written text on your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too? This may be a issue with my web browser because I've had this happen before.
    Thank you

    my page - sports brand names list

  4. Excellent post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject?

    I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Thanks!

    Feel free to surf to my web blog; dorolennox26pp.modwedding.com

  5. Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely
    long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips for rookie blog writers? I'd genuinely
    appreciate it.

    Check out my web blog :: hp computer parts wholesale

  6. Doh! I was domain shopping at namecheap.com and went to type in the domain
    name: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=3853860757065055970 and guess who already purchased it?
    You did! haha j/k. I was about to purchase this domain name but realized it was taken so I figured I'd come check it out. Awesome blog!

    my blog ... furnace price

  7. Hi I am so excited I found your blog page, I really found you by accident, while I was searching on Yahoo for something
    else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a fantastic
    post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design),
    I don’t have time to go through it all at the
    moment but I have book-marked it and also included your
    RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the great work.

    Have a look at my web blog ... discount kitchen appliances bay area


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop