02 May 2012

New beginnings x 2

I mentioned my Sister-in-Law was in labour on Monday morning, and by midday my brand new nephew Joseph William Friedland was born! As someone who has been a Friedland their whole life, I found it extra exciting to have another Friedland enter the world. We had our first cuddle on Monday night (followed by a celebratory pig-out at Sea Treasure!) and we are all a whole lot in love...

Oh, and PS still on new beginings, a huge thank you to Kelly over at I Love Pretty Things - check out the gorgeous blog post she did yesterday!


  1. Me and ozzy fucked more difficult, trying to show to my god!
    FUCK YES!' prior to cumming inside my warm pussy. were still fucking

    My blog post :: hcg injections

  2. I'm very happy to uncover this great site. I wanted to thank you for ones time for this particularly wonderful read!! I definitely loved every bit of it and i also have you saved as a favorite to check out new things in your blog.

    Review my website: bankruptcy florida


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop