15 May 2012

Feel the LOVE: It's Spend n' Save time!

If you're thinking of cozy-ing up your pad for winter, now is the time Tonic-ettes! Table Tonic is ON SALE! Click to shop!

Buy one Moroccan Pouffe and save $40! Ikat cushions are reduced by $10 each when you purchase 2 or more! And get $60 off Juju Hats, Mexican Suzanis, Wedding Blankets...

And in case you missed the REALLY big news, the Table Tonic retail store is getting primped and primed and ready to open it's doors in a few weeks! Find it at Shop 6, 20 Avalon Parade, Avalon NSW 2107 (right near the Mark Tuckey shop). The Walls are painted, the pouffes are filled... Not long to go! Eeeek!

Click to shop tabletonic.com.au. Orders are dispatched with 24 hours of payment clearing and YES! We ship internationally!


  1. Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?

    A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog jump out.
    Please let me know where you got your design. Thank you

    my website; dell computer parts diagram

  2. First off I would like to say superb blog! I had a quick question in which
    I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing. I have had a difficult time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out. I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips? Appreciate it!

    Also visit my blog ... electrical circuit diagrams symbols

  3. Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will often come back down the road. I want to encourage that you continue your great work, have a nice morning!

    my webpage semiconductor industry average ratios

  4. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is required to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog
    like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% positive. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Appreciate it

    My homepage silicon chips available for purchase

  5. Howdy! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the excellent work!

    my blog post: Seattle traffic accidents

  6. Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine Optimization?
    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm
    not seeing very good gains. If you know of any please share.
    Appreciate it!

    My page ... www.nexopia.com

  7. I really like what you guys tend to be up too. This sort of clever work and coverage!
    Keep up the excellent works guys I've incorporated you guys to blogroll.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog; wireless printing from iphone

  8. Good day. I am wondering if you would be interested in doing a link swap?
    I notice your blog: http://www.blogger.com/comment.
    g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=7010114554303360112 and my website are
    based mostly around the same topic. I'd really like to swap links or perhaps guest author a article for you. Here is my personal email: zelda-bass@arcor.de. You should contact me if you're even remotely interested.
    Thank you.

    Feel free to visit my web blog ... fizzlive.com


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop