20 April 2012

Large Off White Juju Hats available for PRE-ORDER!

It's been a busy week for press and lots of new stock arriving, and the Large Off White Juju Hats ($650) are also on their way! We have just a handful arriving in May, so if you don't want to miss out, click here to pre-order.

(above) a Table Tonic Large Off White Juju Hat (click to pre-order). 
Photography by Luc Remond.

Don't forget, the Off White Jujus also come in Baby size ($399) and the super-cute Mini size ($239)! PS We have more of the beautiful big vintage Indian tribal necklaces going up on the Table Tonic online store today - like the ones I'm wearing in the picture below. I'll let you know once they're up!


  1. This is really interesting, You are an overly professional blogger.

    I have joined your feed and stay up for in search of extra of your
    excellent post. Additionally, I've shared your website in my social networks

    Review my web-site: filing bankruptcy in florida

  2. Hey there, You have done an incredible job. I'll definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm sure they'll be benefited from this site.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage; vakantiehuizen frankrijk huren

  3. I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get got an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following.
    unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often
    inside case you shield this increase.

    My website; france holidays 2012 self catering

  4. My brother recommended I might like this web site.
    He was once totally right. This post truly made my
    day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent
    for this info! Thanks!

    My web site ... vakantiehuis frankrijk

  5. Excellent blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers?
    I'm planning to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
    Would you propose starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid
    option? There are so many options out there that I'm totally confused .. Any tips? Many thanks!

    my web site :: luxe vakantiehuisjes frankrijk

  6. It's remarkable in support of me to have a website, which is useful in support of my knowledge. thanks admin

    Feel free to surf to my weblog - vakantiehuisje frankrijk (vakantiehuisjefrankrijk.tumblr.com)

  7. You need to be a part of a contest for one of the finest websites online.
    I most certainly will recommend this site!

    Check out my weblog - luxe vakantiehuizen


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop