22 March 2012

DIY of the day: Budget bottle makeover

Martha Stewart eat your heart out. This week, I came over all crafty and thrifty after Gourmet Girlfriend, who has five (FIVE) beautiful sons, put me onto a little secret...

Simply wash/soak the label off a few small Santa Vittoria bottles (I scrubbed mine off under a hot tap in about 3 minutes), find yourself some fun retro straws and get sippy! I found these fun paper straws in a local homewares-y shop, and recently bought these red ones online! I refill the bottles with cordial each night and pop them on the dinner table. They look super cute and the kids love them! PS I also bought this gorgeous glass straw for my green smoothies/juices. (What's a green juice you say? Find out here...)

So, a few days pass and I'm feeling a little unstoppable. I innocently wash a tomato passata bottle, scrub the label off, chuck some ice in, a few limes... You see where I'm going?

A few of these on a Sunday lunch table would look fabbo as a cheap (just $2.49!) alternative to your regular drinks bottle/jug. Woohoo! Happy upcycling Tonic-ettes!


  1. Me and ozzy fucked harder, trying to show to my own
    god! FUCK YES!' right before cumming inside my warm pussy. were still fucking

    Feel free to surf to my weblog :: hcg injections

  2. І haνе rеаԁ ѕо many cοntent about the blogger lοvers excеρt this piесe of ωriting iѕ in fact a nice ρiесe of ωriting,
    keep іt up.

    Hеге is mу homepage wiki.golocalapps.com

  3. Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo
    News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Cheers

    Also visit my webpage: http://occupyedmonton.org


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop