27 March 2012

CLICK TO SHOP: Multicolour Mexican Suzanis are here!

As of yesterday, we have 3 beautiful new Multicolour Mexican Suzanis ($489) in stock and ready to ship at the Table Tonic online store, so get ready to meet the "girls":

(above) "Fleur" SOLD SOLD SOLD

(above) "Matty" SOLD SOLD SOLD

(above) "Anja" SOLD SOLD SOLD

(above) One of our lovely Table Tonic customers recently emailed us their King Size Table Tonic Suzani bedspread transformation. So clever (click for all the details)! I had another customer purchase one yesterday - she plans to have a lampshade covered with her multicolour suzani and use the remainder to make a single bedspread for her son's room. Going to look amazing. PS Don't forget to contact me if you have any questions!


  1. A huge dick in my pussy,a warm wet tounge up my
    personal arse and cum as well as pussy juice all over me.
    Fuck, ozzy

    Also visit my homepage: hcg injections

  2. Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the pictures on this blog loading?
    I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the
    blog. Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

    My web blog :: diet plans to lose weight


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop