23 February 2012

Domino magazine is back! YES REALLY!

Have you heard? Have you heard? Domino magazine recently announced that they would be putting out a special edition (yes, a real, papery-y one!) called "Quick Fixes"! That's a little bit exciting! I'd say they're testing the waters with this one. Fingers crossed it flies off the stands and there is (much) more to follow! How we're supposed to get hold of it here in Australia, I'm not too sure... Quick Fixes hits newsstands April 17. Click here for more.

1 comment:

  1. Doh! I was domain name searching at namecheap.com and went to type in the domain name: http://www.
    and guess who already acquired it? You did! lol j/k.
    I was about to purchase this domain name but noticed it was taken
    so I thought I'd come check it out. Great blog!

    Here is my web page gymnastics clothing


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop