16 February 2012

5 Fashion-y things I want you to know about NOW!

1. I recently realized I needed a new black handbag. My only criteria were big, smooshy (they have to be smooshy), leather and black. And...plain-ish. Not too flashy or blingy. Enter the Givenchy Maxi Nightingale (hey, if it's good enough for Rumi...). Perfection on every level. Ticks all the boxes - and more. And remember what I always say to justify exxy purchases: "When you buy quality, you only cry once". PS I bought it from Forward by Elyse Walker

2. A few of my favourite things, chillin' in the laundry... (L-R: Bassike dress, Bassike dress, Isabel Marant singlet, Bassike dress, Gorman jacket).

3. Popette Taylor Swift covers US Vogue February 2012.

4. Country Road "Colour Block Knit", $59.95 (in store now). Loving it sick. Bonus points: reminds me of this a bit. Click to buy.

5. If you haven't seen (Paris Vogue Editor) Emmanuelle Alt doing a cover of Wham's "Wake me up before you go go", click play. Guaranteed to make your day. PS The video (also starring model Anja Rubik, amongst others) was made to coincide with the relaunch of the Paris Vogue website.

Don't forget, you can find Table Tonic (me) on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (username tabletonic)! Come say hi!


  1. Hiya! My name is Elsa and I just wanted to say your website is awesome!

    It really is surprising due to the fact I use to have a blogging site that almost
    had an identical website url: http://www.blogger.
    com/comment.g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=575204277117830770 mine was only a few letters different.
    Nonetheless, I'm a big fan of your web site and if you at any time would like a guest post make sure you email me at: deanabaylor@yahoo.de. I absolutely adore writing!

    Feel free to surf to my blog: california fitnessgram

  2. Pretty! This has been an extremely wonderful article.
    Thanks for supplying this information.

    My web blog - quantrim fast track formula

  3. This design is spectacular! You certainly know how to keep a reader
    entertained. Between your wit and your videos,
    I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost.
    ..HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really loved what you had to say,
    and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

    Here is my page :: bankruptcy florida

  4. I must thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this site.
    I really hope to check out the same high-grade content by
    you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me
    to get my very own blog now ;)

    Look into my blog acoustic guitar chords for beginners


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop