08 December 2011

Out now: Adore Home and Rue magazine! Click to read!

Have you read Adore Home's "Sizzling Summer Edition" yet? No? Hop to it! I've said it before, and I'll say it again - when it comes to the complete package (overall design/page layouts & content), Adore Home is my favourite online magazine. I think Loni's graphic design background is what makes Adore Home the pleasure that it is to read - Oh, and make sure you check out the Adore Home blog too. Alright, enough gushing...

Inside, I spotted (among the fabulousness) a Turquoise Moroccan Leather Pouffe, a Yellow Juju Hat and on page 16, a Table Tonic Cherry & Yellow Ikat cushion!

But wait, there's still more - Rue's Holiday Issue 2011 is also out now!

Also spotted - An orange Moroccan Leather Pouffe in this swoony modernist house in Atlanta...

Happy Thursday Tonic-ettes!


  1. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this outstanding blog! I suppose for now i'll settle
    for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to new updates and will share this
    site with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

    My web page: corporate housing by owner denver

  2. Hi there! I hope you do not mind but I decided to post your weblog: http:
    //www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=4198334799898676821 to
    my on-line directory. I used, "Blogger: Table Tonic" as your web
    site headline. I hope this is okay with you.
    In the event you'd like me to change the title or remove it entirely, e-mail me at janessatennant@gawab.com. Many thanks.

    my page ... short term housing rentals oklahoma

  3. I read this piece of writing completely about the resemblance of most up-to-date and preceding
    technologies, it's remarkable article.

    Feel free to visit my web site ... kitchen appliances online


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop