15 December 2011

New-Balustrade-slash-having-fun-with-Instagram

It's in! It's in! Or is it "up"? Yes, we are officially with Balustrade again. Kind of reminds me of a giant kid's play pen... but I freakin' luvvit! PS We got it from Art of Stone and it was installed by Art Weld.


Ignore the floor though - Yes, Mr Tonic has his work cut out for him (again) this weekend. Poor Mr Tonic... Actually, I shouldn't say that, he always says he would restore old houses full time if he won lotto (yeah right!). He wants to become a "conservationist" of 50's architecture in Sydney. And he would be damn good at it too.


I've discovered Instagram. Can you tell?!


Yes, I'm a little bit fashionably late to the Instagram party, but WOW. Too much fun for one lifetime! Lots to still figure out, but bear with me... 


I have literally been walking around the house with my iPhone, like a kid with a new camera, looking for something, anything to photograph and turn into my own little piece of Insta-fun. Exhibit A. Jasper-Tonic's school work:



And I Instagram-ed yesterday's "arm party". Because why not. The deets? Michael Kors watch, Pepper Gibbs "you will shine" bracelet - email peppergibbs (at) gmail (dot) com, Tiffany & Co Venetian link bracelet, Skin & Threads cotton knit, Bassike long sleeve tee.


The Mini-Tonics. Do you have any idea how hard it was to get this photo? OMG.


And last, but not least, yesterday's new additions: Elle Decor, Home Beautiful and Aussie InStyle.


Oh, and if you have any hot Instagram-y tips, please leave a comment! I'm on my Instagram L-plates!

5 comments:

  1. The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a 25
    foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
    I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!



    My web page; short term lease contract

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm new to running a blog and internet sites in general and was wanting to know how you got the "www" included in your domain name? I see your domain name, "http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=3571837534282025112" has the www and my web address looks like, "http://mydomain.com". Do you know just how I can alter this? I'm
    using Wordpress. Thank you very much

    Visit my web page ... Do It Yourself Remodeling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me and ozzy fucked tougher, trying to show to our god!
    FUCK YES!' just before cumming inside my warm pussy. were still fucking

    Also visit my web blog - hcg injections

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its like you read mу mind! You аppеar to
    know so much abοut thiѕ, like yоu wrote the booκ in it
    or sοmething. I think that you can dο with a few pics to driѵe the message home a
    bit, but other than that, this is fantaѕtic blog.
    A great read. I ωill сertainly be
    back.

    Herе is my wеb ѕitе ... Read �

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm linking this webpage from my private weblog . this has all of the usefull info necessary.

    My page ... having trouble getting pregnant the third time

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop