06 December 2011

Another happy customer email: My Table Tonic Juju Hat!

Yesterday, I received a beautiful email from an ex-colleague-slash-Table-Tonic-customer:
"Hi Louise! Just a quick email to say a HUGE thank you for the Juju! See below for a quick pic – as I think I mentioned to you a while back we renovated our terrace a little over 2 years ago now and it’s still a work-in-progress when it comes to decorating but this has definitely helped things along...". I excitedly forwarded it to Mr Tonic. His response? "Very nice. They have gone to the Loulou school of decorating...".

Photography by Luc Remond

I'll take that as a compliment! Click to buy a Table Tonic large off white Juju Hat (a beautiful, fluffy new shipment has just touched down!). All orders are dispatched within 24 hours of payment!


  1. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox
    and now each time a comment is added I get three e-mails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove people from that service?


    Also visit my blog ... fashion institute of technology nyc

  2. Cool blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really
    make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your theme.
    Bless you

    Review my web-site - activewear for tall plus size women

  3. Hi! I realize this is sort of off-topic however I had to ask.
    Does managing a well-established blog like yours require a large amount of work?
    I am completely new to operating a blog however I do write
    in my diary every day. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my personal experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

    Feel free to surf to my blog post; the-home-income-station.com

  4. Hey there! I'm about to begin my own blog and was wondering if you know where the best place to purchase a blog url is? I'm not even sure if that's what its known as? (I'm
    new to this) I'm referring to "http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=8559240249843135407". How do I go about acquiring one of these for the website I'm making?

    My web blog: basic electrical engineering books

  5. Hello just wanted to give you a brief heads up
    and let you know a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.

    Also visit my web page ... mobile kitchen appliances


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop