08 November 2011

TT spotlight: The no-nasties products I use everyday

I've been meaning to do this post for such a long time. My foray into natural health has been a real eye-opener and I've come to realize that natural "personal products" are some of the most effective, beautiful smelling goodies out there! These are a few that I've been loving:

1. Biologika Vanilla Kiss roll on deodorant (buy online): the first natural deodorant I tried. It smells lovely and, as with all aluminium-free deodorants (note: they're called deodorants, NOT anti-perspirants), you still sweat a little, but I quite enjoy sweating, knowing it's the body's way of detoxing.
2. Weleda wild rose deodorant spray: I like Weleda's product range a lot, and the rose fragrance in this is lovely.
3. Lavera milk & honey deodorant spray: This is the deodorant I have settled on (my hairdresser put me onto it). I'll put 3 sprays under each arm in the morning and then reapply if I'm going out again later in the day.
4. Simplicite firming rehydration eye cream: Absolutely, hands down, one of the most soothing and moisturizing eye creams I've ever used. AND it's all natural. A-ddicted. I'm about to buy more of their Damask Rose Day Cream and Revitalising Night Creme too!
5. Dr Bronner's citrus orange liquid soap: Anything by Dr Bronner is the absolute bomb, and it's very well priced too!
6. Comvita toothpaste: My fave
7. Grant's toothpaste: My other fave. Admittedly, they're the only two I've tried so far.

All of these goodies are available at health food stores, and be sure to shop around, as prices can vary quite a lot. PS If you live in the Northern Beaches area of Sydney, Healthy Life in Warringah Mall has 20% off everything on the first Monday of the month (plus, every time you spend over $100, you get a $5 voucher!). I've also been using a couple of MooGoo products - the shampoo and conditioner (not shown) which are just fantastic. I highly recommend them. The conditioner is one of the best conditioners, detangler-wise, I've ever used.

Now I'd love to know - what are you loving? Anything else I should know about?


  1. I am actually grateful to the holder of this website who has shared
    this enormous piece of writing at here.

    Also visit my web blog: height to waist ratio
    My web site :: waist to height ratio ranges

  2. Its energy empowers a woman's inherent strengths and supports the resolution of health worries. The full effect and benefit of the treatment usually takes several weeks and most patients will see a 50-90% improvement in appearance and symptoms. A randomized controlled trial of chiropractic spinal manipulative therapy for migraine.

    Also visit my web page - st george natural healing and wellness center
    Also see my site :: natural healing acupuncture quincy ma

  3. No matter how many web pros have put out good tutorials on web design, people (including businesses) still create
    annoying websites. One of the biggest mistakes that you're likely to run into with a new designer is that they tend to use a lot of very bold colors, which often tend to clash with each other. ALWAYS conduct user testing, even if you can only afford to test 2 people.

    my site ... verbackforgio.soup.io

  4. Hi there! My wife and I frequently publish guest articles
    or blog posts for other site owners to help increase publicity to
    our work, as well as provide wonderful content to weblog owners.
    It really is a win win situation! If you're interested feel free to contact me at: imamontoya@gmail.com so we can communicate further. Cheers!

    Feel free to visit my site fitness factory outlet
    my website :: ladies bags brands

  5. I am really enjoying the theme/design of your web site.
    Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems?
    A few of my blog audience have complained about my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks
    great in Chrome. Do you have any solutions to help fix this

    Here is my site ... plus size sports bras high impact

  6. Admiring the persistence you put into your website and
    detailed information you present. It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date rehashed information.
    Great read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

    Here is my web blog :: yoga clothing for men lululemon

  7. Hello there! My spouse and I frequently publish guest
    articles or blog posts for other weblog owners to help gain publicity to our work, as well as provide good content to
    weblog owners. It truly is a win win situation! If you're interested feel free to email me at: sheritasebastian@gmx.de so we can communicate further. Thanks alot :)!

    my page http://www.ziki.com/en/luis-gates-2+343457/post/Maintaining-The-Proper-Motivation-to-Succeed-with-Business---or-Anything-Else+12939218

  8. I'm not sure why but this website is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

    Also visit my weblog - plus size running clothes uk

  9. Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found
    a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear."
    She put the shell to her ear and screamed.
    There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

    my web site; analog clock with metal frame

  10. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what all is required to get setup? I'm
    assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% sure. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

    Feel free to surf to my site :: electrical engineering jobs

  11. Hiya! My partner and I frequently write guest posts for other site owners to help increase exposure to our work, as well as provide great content to blog owners.

    It's a win win situation! If you're interested feel free to email me at: joanne.
    beckham@gmail.com so we can communicate further. Thanks alot :)!

    Also visit my website; power mosfet charge

  12. I was curious if you ever considered changing the structure of your
    website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could
    connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only
    having one or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?

    Look into my page - dell computer parts for sale

  13. Hey! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?
    I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had issues
    with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    My blog semiconductor definition wikipedia

  14. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog?
    My blog site is in the very same niche as
    yours and my users would definitely benefit from a lot of the information you present
    here. Please let me know if this okay with you. Many thanks!

    Feel free to surf to my blog post silicon wafer cleaning piranha

  15. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this outstanding blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking
    and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand
    new updates and will talk about this website with my Facebook group.
    Talk soon!

    Feel free to surf to my blog digital cameras cheap price

  16. Hey there! I hope you do not mind but I decided to submit your web site: http://www.
    blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=4529501430230757623 to my internet directory.
    I used, "Blogger: Table Tonic" as your blog headline. I hope this is acceptable with you.

    However, if you'd like me to change the title or remove it completely, contact me at brook_gladney@gawab.com. Thanks.

    my website :: crossover ethernet cable radio shack

  17. Do you people have a fb fan page? I looked for one on twitter
    however could not discover one, I would love to develop into a fan!

    my website; having trouble getting pregnant at 40


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop