24 November 2011

Stylish Homes: Maria & Eduardo Villa

When your name is Maria Villa, your background is in Interior Design and Fine Art, and your husband is an Architect, chances are, you're going to live in a pretty swoony, impeccably decorated house. Know what I'm saying? Maria and Eduardo are the Villas behind Sydney based design firm Villa + Villa, "a team of progressive Architects, Interior and graphic designers" and today we're going to sit nicely and look at some pictures of their beautiful Lower North Shore home. No fidgeting. And keep your questions until the end.

(above and below) Maria is thrilled with her Table Tonic Juju Hat! You can't beat an off white Juju on a dark wall - So dramatic isn't it?

Photography by Ross Coffey and Lucy Feagins.

Thank you so much for the extra photos Maria! PS You must, must, MUST take the full tour of Maria Villa's Sydney home on The Design Files. It really is one of the loveliest I've ever seen. 


  1. Gday! I hope you do not mind but I decided to publish your
    site: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=7808667264052352978 to my on-line directory.
    I used, "Blogger: Table Tonic" as your blog title. I hope this is okay with you.
    However, if you'd like me to change the title or perhaps remove it entirely, email me at lela_gayle@gmail.com. Thank you.

    My web blog women's gymnastics clothes

  2. I could not refrain from commenting. Well written!

    Have a look at my homepage ... Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet

  3. My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on numerous websites for
    about a year and am concerned about switching to another platform.

    I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.
    net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    my web site ... www.airmaxpro.nl

  4. Having read this I believed it was really enlightening.
    I appreciate you finding the time and energy to put this content together.

    I once again find myself spending way too much time both reading and commenting.

    But so what, it was still worth it!

    Feel free to visit my site - Air Max

  5. Hey! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Anyways, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently!

    my weblog - Nike Air Max Pas Cher

  6. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your
    weblog? My blog site is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my users would
    truly benefit from some of the information you provide here.
    Please let me know if this alright with you. Appreciate

    My page Air Max

  7. Ahaa, its fastidious conversation about this article here at this webpage,
    I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.

    Here is my homepage: Cheap Jerseys

  8. I'm not sure why but this website is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later and see if
    the problem still exists.

    Check out my page; Abercrombie

  9. A fascinating discussion is worth comment. There's no doubt that that you ought to write more about this issue, it might not be a taboo matter but typically folks don't discuss these topics.
    To the next! Cheers!!

    Feel free to visit my blog post - Air Max Pas Cher

  10. I got this website from my friend who informed me about this website and at the moment
    this time I am visiting this web site and reading
    very informative articles or reviews here.

    Here is my web-site :: Cheap Jerseys

  11. If you are going for most excellent contents like myself, only go
    to see this site everyday for the reason that it presents quality
    contents, thanks

    Feel free to surf to my web blog; Abercrombie Bruxelles

  12. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is required to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog
    like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet smart so I'm not 100% certain.

    Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

    My web-site: click for source

  13. It's very straightforward to find out any topic on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this piece of writing at this website.

    Feel free to visit my web site; Converse Pas Cher

  14. Hi there Dear, are you in fact visiting this website daily, if so after
    that you will absolutely get pleasant knowledge.

    my homepage Find Out More

  15. I take pleasure in, cause I discovered just what I used to be looking for.
    You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man.

    Have a great day. Bye

    My homepage :: Learn More

  16. Great information. Lucky me I came across your website by
    chance (stumbleupon). I've saved it for later!

    Here is my weblog: Michael Kors Canada

  17. I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This article posted at this site is really good.

    Here is my website - pointe shoes tip

  18. I don't even know the way I ended up right here, but I thought this put up was good. I don't recognise
    who you are but definitely you are going to a well-known blogger in the event you are
    not already. Cheers!

    Also visit my blog ... additional info

  19. Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the pictures on this blog loading?
    I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the
    blog. Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

    Also visit my web blog ... Air Jordan Femme

  20. May I just say what a relief to uncover a person that truly understands
    what they are discussing online. You actually realize how to
    bring a problem to light and make it important. A lot more people ought to read
    this and understand this side of your story.
    I can't believe you aren't more popular because you most certainly possess the gift.

    Also visit my web site: slc-wireless.com

  21. Does your website have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to send you
    an e-mail. I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

    Also visit my page ... slc-wireless.com

  22. Hello! I understand this is somewhat off-topic but I needed to ask.
    Does operating a well-established blog like yours require a massive amount work?
    I'm brand new to operating a blog however I do write in my journal daily. I'd like to start
    a blog so I will be able to share my own experience and feelings online.

    Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for
    brand new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

    Feel free to visit my blog post - Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags

  23. What's up friends, its fantastic piece of writing concerning teachingand completely explained, keep it up all the time.

    Look at my web-site; Louis Vuitton Outlet

  24. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make
    your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why throw away
    your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you
    could be giving us something informative to

    Look at my weblog ... addlocalnews.com

  25. Excellent way of explaining, and good post to get
    data on the topic of my presentation subject, which i am going to
    convey in institution of higher education.

    Here is my web page: Chaussures De Football

  26. This is a topic that is close to my heart... Thank you!
    Where are your contact details though?

    My web page: Cheap NFL Jerseys

  27. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you
    wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a
    little bit, but instead of that, this is excellent blog.
    A fantastic read. I will definitely be back.

    Here is my weblog :: Air Max One

  28. I used to be recommended this web site by my cousin. I'm now not positive whether or not this submit is written via him as no one else realize such distinctive approximately my difficulty. You are incredible! Thank you!

    Feel free to surf to my blog post ... http://enigmapedia.com/

  29. Thank you for any other informative blog. Where
    else may I get that kind of information written in such
    an ideal way? I've a undertaking that I am just now running on, and I have been on the glance out for such info.

    Here is my web page - www.ziggs.com

  30. I just like the valuable information you supply for your articles.
    I will bookmark your blog and take a look at once more right here regularly.

    I am somewhat certain I'll be told plenty of new stuff right right here! Good luck for the following!

    Here is my web-site :: Read More Here

  31. You actually make it seem so easy along with your presentation but
    I to find this topic to be actually one thing that I
    feel I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely huge for
    me. I'm having a look ahead to your next publish, I'll attempt to get the hold of it!

    Here is my site :: wealthwayonline.com

  32. I every time spent my half an hour to read this webpage's articles or reviews daily along with a cup of coffee.

    Feel free to surf to my site; Christian Louboutin Outlet

  33. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog
    and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing to your
    rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

    Feel free to visit my web-site: Tory Burch Outlet

  34. I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage; Abercrombie and Fitch

  35. Excellent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just too excellent. I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what you're saying and the way
    in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it smart.
    I cant wait to read far more from you. This is actually a wonderful web site.

    Take a look at my site - Louis Vuitton Bags

  36. You could certainly see your enthusiasm within the article
    you write. The sector hopes for more passionate writers such as you who aren't afraid to mention how they believe. All the time follow your heart.

    Review my page - Sac A Main Louis Vuitton

  37. This is the right web site for anyone who wants to find out about this topic.
    You realize a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I really
    will need to…HaHa). You certainly put a brand new spin on a subject that has
    been written about for a long time. Great stuff, just wonderful!

    Also visit my homepage :: Michael Kors

  38. I don't know whether it's just me or if perhaps everyone else encountering issues with your website.
    It appears as though some of the text on your posts are running off
    the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if
    this is happening to them too? This could be a problem with
    my internet browser because I've had this happen before. Appreciate it

    Review my page - This Site

  39. Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you're a great author. I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back at some point. I want to encourage that you continue your great writing, have a nice afternoon!

    Also visit my web-site: Read More

  40. Asking questions are actually nice thing if you
    are not understanding something totally, except this paragraph provides good
    understanding yet.

    Here is my homepage: ngosummit.com

  41. you're truly a just right webmaster. The web site loading velocity is amazing. It kind of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick.
    Also, The contents are masterwork. you have done a
    fantastic task on this topic!

    my weblog; Wholesael NFL Jerseys

  42. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this article plus the
    rest of the website is also very good.

    Also visit my web-site: cryptoparty.org

  43. I visited multiple blogs but the audio quality for audio songs
    existing at this web page is in fact superb.

    Here is my web site ... Related site

  44. Keep this going please, great job!

    Here is my web-site: Click Here

  45. Thanks for some other informative site. Where else could I am getting that type of info written in
    such a perfect means? I have a mission that I'm simply now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information.

    My webpage Get the Facts

  46. Hello friends, its enormous post on the topic of cultureand entirely
    explained, keep it up all the time.

    Feel free to visit my blog post - extra resources

  47. Amazing issues here. I am very happy to look your post.
    Thank you so much and I'm looking forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?

    Also visit my homepage :: Visit Website

  48. I have been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or weblog posts in this sort of house .
    Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this site.
    Studying this information So i am satisfied to show that I've an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I most certainly will make certain to do not forget this website and provides it a glance regularly.

    Feel free to visit my web-site; Click Here

  49. Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed
    to be on the internet the easiest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about worries that
    they just do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon
    the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects
    , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more.

    My website ... Continued

  50. Keep on working, great job!

    Also visit my website: website

  51. Hello friends, nice post and good arguments commented
    at this place, I am truly enjoying by these.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage - Clicking Here

  52. I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet users, its really
    really good piece of writing on building up new web

    Feel free to visit my website: Read Full Article

  53. Somebody essentially assist to make significantly articles I might state.
    That is the first time I frequented your web page
    and thus far? I surprised with the analysis you
    made to create this actual put up incredible. Fantastic process!

    Here is my web-site - More Help

  54. First of all I would like to say awesome blog! I had a quick question
    in which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
    I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your
    mind before writing. I have had a tough time clearing my mind
    in getting my thoughts out there. I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like
    the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually wasted just trying to
    figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or hints?

    Feel free to visit my blog post ... Full Report

  55. Hurrah, that's what I was looking for, what a stuff! existing here at this blog, thanks admin of this web page.

    Also visit my website ... continue reading

  56. Asking questions are genuinely fastidious thing if you are not understanding anything completely, except this paragraph provides
    good understanding yet.

    Also visit my web site ... Nike Black Blazers

  57. Why viewers still make use of to read news papers when in this technological globe everything is accessible on web?

    Feel free to surf to my homepage ... Boutique Guess

  58. I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

    My page: Abercrombie Et Fitch ()

  59. What's up, this weekend is good in favor of me, for the reason that this point in time i am reading this enormous informative post here at my house.

    my web page Air Max Pas Cher

  60. Great website you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any message boards that cover the same topics discussed
    in this article? I'd really like to be a part of group where I can get responses from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Kudos!

    Visit my blog - monoaural beats

  61. What's up, I read your blogs daily. Your writing style is witty, keep doing what you're doing!

    Here is my web blog Mulberry Outlet

  62. I almost never leave a response, but after looking at a ton of comments on this page "Stylish Homes: Maria & Eduardo Villa".
    I actually do have a couple of questions for you if you don't mind. Could it be simply me or do some of the remarks come across like they are coming from brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing at other social sites, I'd like to keep up with you.
    Could you post a list of all of all your social pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

    my web blog Air Max

  63. Hi there friends, how is the whole thing, and what you would like to say on the topic of this piece of writing, in my view its really amazing for me.

    Feel free to visit my web-site :: Cheap Jerseys

  64. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about inboard. Regards

    my homepage ... related site *www.patrr.com*

  65. Useful info. Fortunate me I found your web site by accident, and I'm surprised why this accident did not came about earlier! I bookmarked it.

    my blog :: Sac A Main Louis Vuitton

  66. Fantastic items from you, man. I've be mindful your stuff previous to and you are simply extremely magnificent. I really like what you have bought here, really like what you are stating and the best way through which you say it. You make it entertaining and you continue to take care of to keep it wise. I cant wait to learn much more from you. This is actually a tremendous web site.

    Also visit my homepage :: Borse Di Gucci

  67. Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be
    on the web the easiest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they just do not know about.

    You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect ,
    people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more.


    my page ... Nike Free

  68. Hello there, You have done a great job. I will definitely
    digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this web site.

    Also visit my webpage Nike Air Max

  69. Hi there, I found your website by way of Google whilst looking for
    a comparable matter, your web site got here up, it looks good.
    I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hello there, simply turned into alert to your weblog via Google, and located that
    it is truly informative. I am gonna be careful for brussels.
    I'll be grateful for those who continue this in future. Lots of folks will probably be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

    Also visit my website ... Kevin Durant Shoes

  70. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely helpful info specifically the last part :) I care for such info much. I was seeking this certain information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

    Feel free to visit my blog post Air Jordan :: ::

  71. I don't even know the way I ended up right here, however I assumed this submit used to be great. I do not recognise who you are however definitely you're going to a famous blogger for those who aren't already. Cheers!

    Here is my web page ... Low Nike Blazers

  72. Very soon this web site will be famous among all blog people, due to it's good content

    Here is my web blog :: LeBron James 10 Shoes

  73. You're so cool! I do not think I've read through anything like that before.

    So good to find another person with a few unique thoughts on this subject
    matter. Really.. many thanks for starting this up.
    This website is something that is required on the web, someone
    with a bit of originality!

    Stop by my web page ... Michael Kors

  74. Howdy! I just would like to offer you a huge thumbs up for your great information you have right here on this post.
    I am coming back to your website for more soon.

    Also visit my web-site: New Kobe Shoes


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop