15 November 2011

New book alert! 70/80/90 by Karen McCartney

Inside Out magazine's founding Editor, Karen McCartney has just released her new book 70/80/90: Iconic Australian Houses (rrp $79.99) - a stunning "sequel" to the design classic 50/60/70 (which we also proudly own!). 

And I never thought I'd say this about an Architecture book (sorry Mr Tonic), but it's an absolutely fascinating read. The book's introduction provides social, historical and architectural context, and a review of each house features technical and practical aspects of the design and personal insights from homeowners and architects, as well as a section focusing on architectural details.

(above) Featured architects include Richard Leplastrier, Glenn Murcutt and Wood Marsh. 

70/80/90: Iconic Australian Houses (rrp $79.99) is published by Murdoch Books. Click to buy from Booktopia (for just $55.95!).


  1. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to mention that I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts.
    In any case I will be subscribing for your rss feed and I am
    hoping you write again soon!

    my blog - diets that work

  2. I am really enjoying the theme/design of your blog.
    Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility issues?
    A few of my blog readers have complained about my
    blog not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox.
    Do you have any advice to help fix this issue?

    Check out my web-site: under armour gym sack bags

  3. I am curious to find out what blog platform you're utilizing? I'm experiencing some small security problems with my latest blog and I
    would like to find something more safeguarded.
    Do you have any recommendations?

    Here is my page :: fashion corset tops waist

  4. Hi there just came upon your blog from Bing after I entered in, "Blogger: Table Tonic" or something similar (can't quite remember exactly). Anyways, I'm grateful I
    found it simply because your content is exactly what I'm looking for (writing a college paper) and I hope you don't mind if I gather some material from here and I will of course credit you as the reference.
    Appreciate it.

    Also visit my webpage ... miley cyrus workout gear leave little to the imagination

  5. I'm not sure why but this website is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll
    check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

    My homepage: womensactivewearanchorage28.blog.com

  6. Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to send you an
    e-mail. I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

    Feel free to visit my web-site women's plus
    size running clothes

  7. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a
    very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to
    come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your
    theme? Outstanding work!

    Also visit my blog post - digital signal processing books

  8. Hi this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs
    use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code
    with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    Here is my site; bigapplerx.com

  9. Hello! This post could not be written any better!

    Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate!
    He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this
    page to him. Pretty sure he will have a good
    read. Thanks for sharing!

    Visit my blog - ethernet cable walmart

  10. Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; we have
    developed some nice procedures and we are looking to trade techniques with
    other folks, why not shoot me an email if interested.

    Here is my website ... ahi corporate housing atlanta

  11. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it
    seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.

    You clearly know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

    Also visit my homepage: home away from home vacation rentals michigan

  12. Hi just came upon your blog via Yahoo after I entered
    in, "Blogger: Table Tonic" or perhaps something similar (can't quite remember exactly). Anyhow, I'm pleased I found it
    simply because your subject material is exactly what
    I'm looking for (writing a university paper) and I hope you don't mind if I collect some information from here and I will of course
    credit you as the source. Many thanks.

    Feel free to surf to my web site ... investment property financing rates

  13. Can I post your submit to my blog? I will add a back link to your forum.
    That’s one actually sweet post.

    My web blog :: i'm having trouble getting pregnant

  14. Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an extremely long comment but
    after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
    Anyways, just wanted to say wonderful blog!

    Have a look at my webpage; carpet cleaning dfw

  15. Searching reddit.com I noticed your website bookmarked as: Blogger: Table Tonic.

    I am assuming you book marked it yourself and wanted to ask if social bookmarking gets you a large amount of targeted traffic?
    I've been contemplating doing some bookmarking for a few of my sites but wasn't certain if it would generate any
    positive results. Many thanks.

    Have a look at my web-site: www cnn com

  16. This website really has all of the info I wanted concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.

    my blog ... kitchen remodel pictures and cost

  17. This design is incredible! You certainly know how to keep a reader amused.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to
    start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Fantastic job.
    I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
    Too cool!

    Also visit my weblog - kitchen remodeling risks

  18. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you
    create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
    Plz reply as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thanks

    Here is my blog: plumbing supplies shower arms

  19. Doh! I was domain shopping at namecheap.com and went to type in the domain name:
    and guess who already purchased it? You did! haha j/k.
    I was about to shop for this domain name but realized it had been taken so
    I figured I'd come check it out. Nice blog!

    my blog post; appliance repairs


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop