01 November 2011

DIY of the day: Bunnings just got chic!

This just in from one of my favourite blogs: It's Claudia of Peep My Style fame's home (I spy a Table Tonic Pink Spot Ikat cushion on the couch!)...

Photography by Hannah Blackmore

And here's the DIY of the day - The "brains" under the dome (below) is actually nylon rope that cost $14.95 from bunnings and it comes in a bunch of different colours! Nylon rope! From Bunnings! Is anyone else digging this on a grand scale? Or have I (and Claudia) lost the plot?

Photography by Hannah Blackmore

Claudia recently emailed me to inform me that the Table Tonic blog has been immortalized in her shiny new blog header...


Ooooh! Thanks Claudia! Isn't it gawjus? Claudia loves pink, by the way... It's a cracker of a blog, so go say hi to Peep My Style. PS Claudia's home is a finalist in the Real Living reader decorating contest!
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi to all, it's truly a pleasant for me to pay a visit this site, it includes priceless Information.

    my web blog :: height to waist ratio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I was interested to know if setting up a weblog such your
    own: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=2147604123631565610
    is challenging to do for unskilled people?
    I've been wanting to create my own website for a while now but have been turned off mainly because I've
    always believed it required tons of work. What do you
    think? Thank you

    Feel free to surf to my blog ... fitness bands

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost never leave remarks, however i did some searching and wound up here "DIY of the day: Bunnings just got chic!".
    And I do have a couple of questions for you if you tend not to mind.
    Could it be simply me or does it give the impression like a few of the responses appear as if they are coming from brain
    dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing at additional social sites, I would like to follow anything fresh you have to
    post. Could you make a list of every one of your social pages like your linkedin profile,
    Facebook page or twitter feed?

    Feel free to visit my site ... acoustic guitar chord

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop