10 November 2011

A day in the life: 10.11.11 (my new hair!)

We have new weather (hot) and I have new hair (wait, also hot!). So a big thank you-ey shout out to Alan (cut) and Wayne (colour) at Atlantis hair in Sydney for this:

(above) Karen Walker Sunglasses, Country Road dress

(above) Check out the (ammonia-free) foils! Can I stop looking in the mirror? Not yet. PS Wayne, you are a mind reader and a genius. PPS Got a few new Original & Mineral products to try as well, I'll show you them soon!

(above) Country Road dress, Danika boots, Michael Kors watch, Meadowlark ring. Rug, Moroccan Pouffes and green chevron Ikat cushions, all Table Tonic.


  1. Excellent, what a website it is! This webpage presents useful
    facts to us, keep it up.

    Take a look at my blog - diets that work

  2. Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your blog. You have some really great posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some articles for your blog in exchange for
    a link back to mine. Please blast me an email if interested.

    Feel free to visit my blog post - wood furnace brands

  3. Hi there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.
    Is it very difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about
    setting up my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any points or suggestions? With thanks

    Here is my web blog - Carrollton rheem furnace repair

  4. Hello there! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when browsing from my apple iphone. I'm trying to find
    a theme or plugin that might be able to correct this issue.
    If you have any suggestions, please share. Cheers!

    Also visit my page :: carrier furnace repair

  5. Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?

    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.

    Any tips?

    Feel free to surf to my webpage :: home Repair improvement

  6. Fantastic blog you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any
    user discussion forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article?

    I'd really love to be a part of online community where I can get opinions from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Bless you!

    my blog: home repair information
    My web page: Cost Of Home Repairs

  7. I am curious to find out what blog platform you happen to be using?
    I'm having some small security issues with my latest blog and I'd like to find something more safe.
    Do you have any recommendations?

    Also visit my page: remodeling companies
    my website - home repair kansas city

  8. Hmm it seems like your website ate my first comment (it was
    super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying
    your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any recommendations for newbie blog writers? I'd certainly
    appreciate it.

    my blog post :: lululemon gym bags for sale

  9. Hi there would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're working with? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different internet browsers
    and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most.
    Can you recommend a good web hosting provider at a reasonable price?
    Thanks, I appreciate it!

    Feel free to visit my blog; duffel bags walmart

  10. With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright infringement?
    My website has a lot of exclusive content I've either created myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any methods to help prevent content from being ripped off? I'd truly appreciate

    my site; fashion bug flowers

  11. Hi! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa?
    My site goes over a lot of the same topics as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you're interested feel free to send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Terrific blog by the way!

    Feel free to visit my webpage: ballerina shoes with ribbon

  12. Hey there! I just noticed your website: Blogger: Table Tonic when I
    was searching delicious.com. It looks as though someone enjoyed
    your blog so much they decided to bookmark it. I'll undoubtedly be returning here more often.

    Feel free to visit my weblog plus size yoga clothes canada

  13. Wow! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a totally different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!

    Take a look at my webpage; digital signal corporation salary

  14. Hi there your web page url: http://www.blogger.com/comment.
    g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=5525186088945608090 seems to
    be redirecting to a completely different web site when I click the homepage button.
    You may want to have this checked.

    Here is my web blog :: power mosfet manufacturers


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop