06 October 2011

So what's new? Magazines! Magazines! Magazines!

Holy high ceilings Batman it's raining magazines! When the mail man rode up the driveway yesterday and handed me no less than 3 magazines, I instantly felt my blogging muscle twitch. So lets do this:


(below) House Beautiful October 2011. Heaven. Loving HB right now!


(below) Just look at the gorgeous contents page... positively ooooooozing with eyecandy...


(below) Delicious October 2011 - borrowed from Ma & Pa Tonic. I had lunch at my parent's house last week, and they had made the entire meal from this issue, including the "Sake & Ginger Roasted Salmon" on page 90 and an egg noodle salad with peanut dressing (p78) from Bill Granger's new book, Bills Everyday Asian - which looks diviiine. And which I now need.


(below) House & Garden November 2011 - A fantastic issue. Super thick, super good.


(below) And look! A Table Tonic Grey and White Ikat cushion (p156) in a gorgeous old Queenslander on the Sunshine Coast:


(below) US Vogue's infamous September issue is a whopper - 758 pages! I'm going to need a week in Hawaii to get through this one...


(below) Inside Out magazine's November/December issue is also superb (everything is really great this month!!). So many colourful and eclectic homes... And PS To join the conversation and have any design questions answered, visit their Facebook page.


(below) The Table Tonic Neon Lime Spot Ikat cushion makes an appearance on page 70 (squeal!!). And how fab is that little sofa ($4800 from Edit)?!


(below) This time, I'm pilfering from Mr Tonic - his HOUSES subscription is getting a run for it's money! Issue 82 is out now.


(below) If you like your decor magazines with a side cover of horse, then the October 2011 issue of Verandah is for you!


 
BUT WAIT. THERE'S MORE! (below) American online decor magazine Rue's anniversary issue is live. Happy Anniversary Rue-sters!


(below) And Aussie online decor magazine Ivy & Piper's 1st Birthday Issue is live. Happy birthday Ivy & Piper!


So. What are YOU reading/loving/drooling over right now? Spill!


14 comments:

  1. Hi, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your blog site in Opera, it looks fine but
    when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that,
    excellent blog!

    Look at my webpage - http://markets.financialcontent.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog
    and I'm impressed! Very useful information particularly the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

    Also visit my web site: reverse osmosis filtration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever thought about publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other blogs?
    I have a blog centered on the same subjects you discuss and would love to have
    you share some stories/information. I know my audience would appreciate your work.
    If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.

    Feel free to visit my page :: holiday gift ideas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is very open with a very clear clarification of the challenges.
    It was really informative. Your website is useful.

    Thanks for sharing!

    My page :: http://markets.financialcontent.com/mi.miamiherald/news/read/22701899/charlottesvineyard.com_launches_in

    ReplyDelete
  5. What i don't understood is if truth be told how you are no longer really much more neatly-preferred than you may be now. You are so intelligent. You already know thus considerably in the case of this matter, made me in my opinion imagine it from a lot of various angles. Its like men and women aren't
    fascinated unless it's something to accomplish with Girl gaga! Your own stuffs nice. At all times deal with it up!

    My homepage; Vegetable Juice

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy what you guys are up too. This sort of clever work and coverage!
    Keep up the awesome works guys I've you guys to my own blogroll.

    my blog - jack lalanne power juicer pro

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know this site presents quality based articles or reviews and extra stuff,
    is there any other website which provides such information in quality?


    Here is my web site :: water vacuum on tv

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.



    My website; http://learn.equalit.ie/wiki/User:SenaidaWa

    ReplyDelete
  9. This article is in fact a good one it assists new internet users, who are wishing for blogging.


    Feel free to visit my web site; cgm.ru

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahaa, its pleasant discussion regarding this article at this place at this web site, I have read all that, so now
    me also commenting here.

    My web page - angelapp.missioneternity.org

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I am not sure whether this
    post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty.
    You're wonderful! Thanks!

    Also visit my web-site ... Http://threemsrestaurant.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this is among the most vital information for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The web site style is ideal, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

    Here is my site - reverse osmosis filtration

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for daytime tv

    Also visit my homepage ... hottest gift ideas

    ReplyDelete
  14. This site was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something that helped me. Appreciate it!

    Here is my web blog Tv products

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop