04 October 2011

A great blog and a smashing soup recipe!

Last night, I received my regular email from The Alkaline Sisters blog - a new post was up! I only subscribe to a handful of blogs via email, and The Alkaline Sisters is one of them. It's fabulous. Click here to read "Alkaline sisters" Julie & Yvonne's stories, and if healthy delicious, make-able food is your thing, bookmark it today! PS If you wondering what on earth an Alkaline lifestyle is? Read more here. It's super simple and super important to know if you want to live a happy, healthy, disease-free life! And look at the yum:

(above) Food styling at it's finest: Sweet Curry Butternut Squash Autumn Soup (click through for the recipe).


  1. Hiya! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when viewing from my iphone4. I'm trying to find a template or plugin
    that might be able to correct this issue. If
    you have any suggestions, please share. Many thanks!

    Feel free to visit my webpage ... Highland Park furnace repair basic

  2. Hello! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche.
    Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on.
    You have done a marvellous job!

    Also visit my web page: carrier furnace repair

  3. My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type
    on various websites for about a year and am
    worried about switching to another platform. I have heard good things about blogengine.

    net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it?
    Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

    my web blog - home repair grants for seniors

  4. Have you ever thought about publishing an e-book or guest authoring on other websites?
    I have a blog based upon on the same information you discuss and would
    really like to have you share some stories/information.
    I know my subscribers would enjoy your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.

    Look into my blog - fashion games for girls wedding dresses

  5. I am really enjoying the theme/design of your site. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems?
    A handful of my blog visitors have complained about my website not working correctly in
    Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any solutions to help fix
    this problem?

    My site jazz dance shoes

  6. Hey there! I realize this is sort of off-topic but I needed to ask.
    Does building a well-established blog like yours require a large
    amount of work? I am brand new to operating a blog but I do write in my
    diary daily. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my personal experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

    my blog post activewear women apparel

  7. Hey there are using Wordpress for your site platform?
    I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own.
    Do you require any html coding expertise to make your own blog?
    Any help would be really appreciated!

    my web site :: triac

  8. Hey! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when viewing from my iphone 4. I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to resolve this issue.
    If you have any suggestions, please share. Many thanks!

    Check out my web page; www.fastpitchnetworking.com

  9. Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your
    articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and all.
    Nevertheless just imagine if you added some great photos or video clips
    to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent
    but with images and clips, this website could definitely be one of the greatest in its niche.

    Very good blog!

    Take a look at my weblog :: free electrical circuits diagrams

  10. Hi there admin, I just wanted to give you a quick heads up that your current URL: http://www.
    is being flagged as a possibly harmful internet site in
    my web browser internet explorer. I'd highly suggest having somebody look into it. You can lose a lot of website visitors due to this problem. Best of Luck.

    Here is my website circuit board assembly at home jobs

  11. Hi there, its good article about media print, we all be familiar with media is a great source of data.

    Check out my site :: refrigerators


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop