25 October 2011

Get the look: The modern/classic Berber rug

I really have to take my blogging hat right off when I look through the (creatively named) 'Miscellaneous' folder on my Mac. It's completely and utterly bursting with beautiful interiors pics that there quite simply aren't enough hours in the day for. Could I blog full time? Hell yeah. I was looking for a particular image yesterday and found this in my archives - The first thing that caught my eye? THE RUG Beacuse we have one just-like-it in the Table Tonic online store! Wheeeeeeeeee!

And that, by my watch, makes it GET THE LOOK o'clock:

(above and below) 
Table Tonic "Neva" Moroccan Berber rug,
1.25 x 1.83 metres, $1999.
(free delivery Australia wide on all Table Tonic Berber rugs)

PS Oh, and how could I resist sharing these two glowing Table Tonic customer emails (from last week) with you:

"Just to let you know my two lovely soft cushions arrived and they're gorgeous.  I also loved the way they were packaged -  arriving under a blanket of pristine tissue paper, in a box that was just the right size.  Everything shouted 'attention to detail' which gets my vote and my smile every time."

"You packaged everything up so beautifully. It was a real treat to open and a pleasure to shop Table Tonic!"

PPS My blog post a year ago today? Room of the week: Worn Out (I think you'll like it). Happy Tuesday Tonic-ettes! 


  1. Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it
    to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the
    shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is
    completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

    my homepage: analog scale for pain

  2. I am really enjoying the theme/design of
    your weblog. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility issues?
    A few of my blog readers have complained about my site not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera.
    Do you have any suggestions to help fix this problem?

    Also visit my web blog ... usb cable minimum bend radius

  3. I was curious if you ever considered changing the layout of your site?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could
    connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two pictures.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

    Also visit my page ... semiconductor equipment corp model 360

  4. Hey there! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this article to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

    Feel free to visit my homepage ... discreetphysici13.postbit.com

  5. Hi there! My name is Dollie and I just desired to say your web site is awesome!
    It truly is surprising due to the fact I use to have a website that nearly
    had an identical website url: http://www.blogger.com/comment.
    g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=8589082714736851953 mine was only
    a few characters different. Anyways, I am a big fan of
    your web site and if you at any time would like a guest article you should email
    me personally at: antonio-mcreynolds@gmail.com.
    I love writing!

    My page - short term furnished rentals fort lauderdale fl


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop