14 October 2011

Friday Fab Five: Swoony things for your style-radar

1. THE LABEL: I'm quite loving ANU's "luxurious yet relaxed" (my fashion mantra!) new-season collection. Think featherweight silk and cotton maxi dresses/skirts, batwing kaftans, hand-dyed and ruched oriental kaftans, backless jumpsuits, single-sleeve and off-the-shoulder dresses, as well as "palazzo pants". PS Oprah (Goddess) wore an ANU Zebra Print oversized shirt during her visit to Australia!! But it's this dress (below) that I'm really swooning over. My weekends undoubtedly be merrier with this on my back! Dear Santa...


2. THE PANTS: So the Nudie Jeans Khaki range is killing me! I bought mine - that's them below - (Tight, in "deep soil") online from General Pants (who offer free next-day delivery when you spend over $70. Awesome!). They have a tiny bit of stretch too, which normally I hate, but these are perfection. Did I just buy more from the Nudie Khaki range on We Love Jeans? Why yes I did, thanks for asking. Nudies are the only jeans/pants that suit my (2-children-later) body, so heck, when you're onto a good thing you tend to stick to it! Oh, and the nice Nudie webstore people ship worldwide too - free when you spend over $230.


3. THE NEW EARRING ALERT! Those dingin' clever bohemian poppets over at Spell have just added these ridiculously heavenly angel wing earrings to their collection (click to buy). I also have the Little Jupiter wings necklace, a mother's day gift from earlier this year. I think I am officially an angel with all these wings flying around!


4. THE BEAUTIFYING SUPERFOODS: If you like your beauty with a side of "yum!", you're going to adore the SUPER by Nicholas Perricone range. "World renowned healthy aging expert" Nicholas Perricone is best known as pioneer of the concept that what you feed your skin can up your beauty quotient. Gwyneth Paltrow is a fan. I'm in. SUPER by Nicholas Perricone is exclusive to Kit Cosmetics in Australia. Check out the ingredients(!):


(above) I use the Hyper Hydrator with Coconut Water - a drink for your skin! SO good. Buy it here. PS You must check out the SUPER by Nicholas Perricone website - It's gorgeous!


5. THE NEW LOOT: Without giving too much away just yet, there are some beautiful new goodies coming soon to the Table Tonic online store... Watch this space!


And hey - Don't forget to shop the Table Tonic 20% off storewide sale! Ends midnight Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. With havin so much written content do you ever run
    into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation?
    My site has a lot of completely unique content I've either created myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement. Do you know any ways to help reduce content from being stolen? I'd definitely appreciate it.


    my webpage - exercisers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I
    genuinely enjoy reading your articles. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with
    the same subjects? Thank you!

    my homepage ... zumba wii weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your weblog. You have some really great articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write
    some material for your blog in exchange for a link back
    to mine. Please blast me an e-mail if interested. Many thanks!


    Take a look at my website; 80 workout clothes for guys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me and ozzy fucked more challenging, trying to show to my own god!
    FUCK YES!' right before cumming inside my warm pussy. were still fucking

    my weblog - hcg injections
    My page: hcg injections

    ReplyDelete
  5. Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.



    Feel free to surf to my web site; bmi chart female

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop