26 October 2011

50 Graphic tributes to Steve Jobs

"With the passing of Steve Jobs this month, designers around the world are creating tributes. Considering the impact Jobs had on the technology and design fields, it’s not surprising to see the number of creative designs created to pay homage to his legacy. A great collection of these tributes have been recently posted to Behance.net." - WEB DESIGNER DEPOT
Web Designer Depot collected fifty of these designs, all inspired by the life of Jobs and the impact he had on the world. Click here to be amazed.


  1. I all the time emailed this blog post page to
    all my friends, since if like to read it afterward my links will too.

    My site :: basal metabolic rate calculator

  2. Ηavіng read thiѕ I thought it was extremely informatiνe.
    I appreciate уou finding the time anԁ effort to ρut thіs informative
    article togеther. I once again find mуself spending way tоo muсh
    timе both rеaԁing and leaѵing comments.
    But so what, it waѕ ѕtill worth it!

    Visіt mу ωeb page: loans broker

  3. Hеy There. I disсoѵered your blоg with a funny search term,
    how vегy fortunate. This is a rеallу ѕmartly writtеn artiсle.

    I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I'll dеfinitely

    my wеb page: Cheap Personal Loans


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop