09 September 2011

Tribal bags: Kourtney Kardashian gets it RIGHT!

Thank you to the lovely TT reader Ruth who brought this one to my attention - No, It's not Kourtney Kardashian with a Table Tonic Tribal bag, but it might as well be (I wish!). I think she looks super cute here in (American gossip mag) Life & Style, carrying a beautiful Simone Camille tote (which retails for over USD$2000!). Yes, but my point is this - tribal anything is still hot hot HOT!


(below) Fellow Simone Camille-ophile, Nicole Ritchie

:: GET THE LOOK ::



1 comment:

  1. What's up, this weekend is nice for me, as this point in time i am reading this enormous educational post here at my house.

    my homepage: diets that work for women

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop