30 September 2011

Just in! Juju Hats at tabletonic.com.au!

JUST LANDED! Beautiful big Table Tonic Juju Hats are here in Orange and Red! And how could I not "try them on" in our own dining room? I think Mr Tonic is getting rather attached, just quietly... 

Table Tonic Juju Hats all come with a little loop on the back, so they're ready to slip straight onto a hook on the wall! Easy! Oh yeah and PS:

Happy weekend you guys!


  1. Price: If you don't plan on monetizing your blog, you can get a free one at Wordpress. What are the key elements to consider when designing a corporate website. Developing a website isn't alone
    enough for a website to be successful.

    Also visit my blog: professional web design atlanta
    my page > united states web design association

  2. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on the
    eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to
    come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?

    Exceptional work!

    my homepage; fashion books for teenagers
    My web site: fitness blender warm up

  3. Heya! I realize this is sort of off-topic
    however I had to ask. Does running a well-established blog such as yours require a large amount of work?
    I am brand new to writing a blog however I do write in
    my journal every day. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my experience and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

    My weblog :: ballet slippers charm
    My page - footwear for kids chennai

  4. This design is incredible! You certainly know how to keep a reader amused.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost.

    ..HaHa!) Great job. I really loved what you had to say,
    and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

    My homepage - reebok sports bras for girls

  5. Howdy, I'm new to blogging and internet sites in general and was wondering how you got the "www" included in your web address name? I see your domain, "http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=3263115787655226184" has the www and my domain looks like, "http://mydomain.com". Do you know the simplest way I can alter this? I'm using Wordpress platform.
    Many thanks

    my homepage ... footwear express


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop